David Squires In The Guardian | 21st Feb: The battle to take over Manchester United

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
I like Emou. The references keep changing, so he's not flogging the same joke entirely.

Not his best strip overall, but it's a massive over-exaggeration to say he's become a parody of himself when his stuff has been top notch for ages, often getting better week by week. His work is excellent overall.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Very nicely done.

Also: “Danny Drinkwater is always sayin’ that” :lol:

oh, why did he do that?
I'm trying to see a reason behind it.
Maybe if the Soton player went for a low ground effort,and our players naturally jump,then you're leaving DDG rather flat footed so having McTom there blocking sounds sort of understandable..I guess ?
But apart from that long-winded theory I haven't a clue.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Maybe if the Soton player went for a low ground effort,and our players naturally jump,then you're leaving DDG rather flat footed so having McTom there blocking sounds sort of understandable..I guess ?
Brozovic did it v Barca (few other examples too). Presumably we copied it as we're so open to new ideas.....

UncleBob

I would expect that to be the cause. Messi, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo etc have all scored quite a few free kicks where they roll it under a jumping wall of players.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I never asked myself that question before. It just seems like something that would be banned.
It isn't why should it be? Besides, he didn't just lie there, he dived in at the last second. It was actually a brilliant play, most likely saved a goal as Suarez did go below the wall and the ball hit brozovic