David Squires In The Guardian | 21st Feb: The battle to take over Manchester United

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
A moment of silence for the passing of emo Mourinho.

Oh my god, I just noticed that Squires put a rabbit hutch in one of the Hasenhüttl panels :lol:

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
I didn't and don't get Reek. :nervous:

The Glazer panel is superb as well.
You'dhave to watch Game Of Thrones to really get it.

Basically Reek is a character who was emasculated(literally) and cast out but whose story arc leads him to find redemption.

It's quite a brilliant comparison:lol:

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Absolute cracking Jose Xmas edition, I am so sure he reads the caf!!

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
'Uninhabitable '. :lol:

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Comparing United’s players to grandpa Joe from Charlie and the chocolate factory is brilliant :lol:

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Wound up Liverpool fans in the comment section.:lol:
Those who think Liverpool fans are insufferable are wilfully forgetting how insufferable Man Utd fans have been the last 20 years or so. Jeez people, we don't care what you think of us.

Me ma tucked me in in a warm and comfy Liverpool blanket as a wee tot. I spent my pre-teen and teenage years in a never-ending state of ecstasy watching Liverpool win stuff in the late 70s and 80s. Fans of other teams didn't like us then, but we didn't care what they thought of us.

We then had to endure the insufferable Mancs singing "Glory Glory Manchester United" and rubbing it in our noses for the next 20 long years. Fans of other teams didn't like us still, but we didn't care what they thought of us.

Now, I am showing my two young daughters what it feels like to watch your team winning stuff again. Fans of other teams don't like us, but we still don't care what they think of us.

In the next two decades or so, I will be boring my grandchildren with stories of how Liverpool were winning stuff. Fans of other teams will still not like us, but we won't care what they think of us.
We don't care, do you hear me? Do you hear me?

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
It's taken him five paragraphs to say that he doesn't care.

DavidDeSchmikes

Anyone notice the last panel with Pep reading Sterling the 'Premier League 2013-04 review' book. Gerrard slipping on the back cover