David Squires In The Guardian | 21st Feb: The battle to take over Manchester United

freeurmind

weak willed
The Kean panels are particularly poignant. English media did the same sort of thing to Sterling. Souness should apologise or better yet feck off from the Sky Sports seat, he adds nothing anyways.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
The Sokratis panel had me genuinely laughing out loud :lol:

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
It's not as much fun praising the opposition when you don't crush them 67-0
And the beautiful, flowing hair :lol:

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
I love the yellow card next to Xhaka's name ^^
Also an accurate depiction of Pep handling the Bernardo incident.

DavidDeSchmikes

The yellow next to Xhaka's name, Brendan O'Neill, Gunnersaurus, Steve Bould as Dominic Cummings:lol:

Brilliant all round.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Genius one this week, even by his high standards - I especially love that Xhaka’s name has a yellow next to it on the back of his shirt as well :lol:

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Klopp with Jon Moss, Moss's children, Frank engineering the collapse of the USSR, the Tahith Chong hologram :lol: Soooo good
Geezer Klopp still chewing of the ref's ear :lol:
Strongly reminds me of that one episode of Spongebob Squarepants, where he and Squidward start a union and go on strike and Spongebob ends up taking the fight against the capital too far and tears down the Krusty Krab and then they have to rebuild it while paying off the damage for all eternity... where was I?

This comment, btw:

Strategy for reading Squires' strips:

Step 1: read the text, casual glance at the drawings
Step 2: re-read, take a more detailed look at the drawings
Step 3: 3rd pass, forensically scanning drawings for subtle jokes, try to suppress hubris at having found them all
Step 4: read BTL comments and realise you've missed one or more
Step 5: re-read BTL comments, realise you missed more again and your mother, teachers and significant really did have a point about how unobservant you are, cry a little
Step 6: contribute to BTL pun thread with a tenuous link between a '90s premiership footballer and a breed of dog or something, score for meaningless internet points as a consolation prize
:lol:

Speedicut75

"Man Red's haphazard transfer policy has at least created opportunities for their young players to gain some experience ( of how it must feel to be in a shipwreck ) ............ "Solskjaer's sacrificial virgins."