Day 1: Turkey vs Italy

Robertd0803

Expected slightly more fight out of Turkey but Italy were just all over them the whole game which was quite impressive.

ryadmahrez

I'm good thanks but you watch the other top teams midfields and have a think.

Look after yourself, take care, don't get so bothered by contrary opinions... let them go, you'll feel better.
Nah it’s more the arrogance in which you dismissed the statement saying Italy have the best midfield. I don’t have any problems with contrary opinions. Take care buddy, hope you will find peace.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Nah it’s more the arrogance in which you dismissed the statement saying Italy have the best midfield. I don’t have any problems with contrary opinions. Take care buddy, hope you will find peace.
I guess it's how you read it and what state of mind you're in at the time.

You said (quote)... "They will pin every team in the tournament back in their half" and i said they really won't, because I couldn't see them doing that to several teams (for starters, Germany, England, Belgium and especially France)... it's hardly a unique viewpoint and it's not like I said "not a cat in hells chance" or "you're an idiot" or "you know nothing" is it? If I had, I could understand why you're clearly worked up and can't let it go.

I think most people would look at your statement of fact and my reply and think there's only one arrogant comment there (in fact, a poster I know well DMed me saying you were talking xxxx but he doesn't like to get involved with these newbie posters who do this fake, passive aggressive, have the last word thing because it annoys him.. personally, I just smile as it's easy to spot).

Italy have a decent midfield, they played Turkey who played awful (they're better than that and allowed Italy to dictate far too easily. Also seemed to quit at 1-0).

Maybe you're taking it out on here on posts that were perfectly polite but riled you because you have other stuff going on.

Talk to someone, you'll feel better. Learn to allow others to have an opinion (1) it's how the Caf (generally) works and (2) its basic manners. Try and be polite rather than "feux polite" (it's easy to spot).

Breathe, chill, find an outlet, talk to someone. Good luck with Italy's next game ... they should stroll their group (probably easiest in tournament). Knockouts is where they'll show their mettle (or not).

ryadmahrez

You said (quote)... "They will pin every team in the tournament back in their half" and i said they really won't, because I couldn't see them doing that to several teams (for starters, Germany, England, Belgium and especially France)... it's hardly a unique viewpoint and it's not like I said "not a cat in hells chance" or "you're an idiot" or "you know nothing" is it? If I had, I could understand why you're clearly worked up and can't let it go.

I think most people would look at your statement of fact and my reply and think there's only one arrogant comment there (in fact, a poster I know well DMed me saying you were talking xxxx but he doesn't like to get involved with these newbie posters who do this fake, passive aggressive, have the last word thing because it annoys him.. personally, I just smile as it's easy to spot).

Italy have a decent midfield, they played Turkey who played awful (they're better than that and allowed Italy to dictate far too easily. Also seemed to quit at 1-0).

Maybe you're taking it out on here on posts that were perfectly polite but riled you because you have other stuff going on.

Talk to someone, you'll feel better. Learn to allow others to have an opinion (1) it's how the Caf (generally) works and (2) its basic manners. Try and be polite rather than "feux polite" (it's easy to spot).

Breathe, chill, find an outlet, talk to someone. Good luck with Italy's next game ... they should stroll their group (probably easiest in tournament). Knockouts is where they'll show their mettle (or not).

You decided to write all that

“That’s sweet. Bless”

Get help and then come back. Bye!

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
You decided to write all that

“That’s sweet. Bless”

Get help and then come back. Bye!
Well yes... it's called replying and having an opinion?? It's a forum?

Try the "ignore" function (though you'd be using it a lot if no-one is allowed to disagree with your statements).

Or maybe take a break from the Caf all together ... come back refreshed when you've spoken to people, you're in a better place and calmed down. You know it makes sense, just take the first step.

ryadmahrez

Well yes... it's called replying and having an opinion?? It's a forum?

Try the "ignore" function (though you'd be using it a lot if no-one is allowed to disagree with your statements).

Or maybe take a break from the Caf all together ... come back refreshed when you've spoken to people, you're in a better place and calmed down. You know it makes sense, just take the first step.
Bro I said Italy had the best midfield in the tournament and can pin down any team.Your reaction was:ah thats so sweet. Bless.

Thats not a simple disagreement, you were being an asshole.

But forget it man. Im cool.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Bro I said Italy had the best midfield in the tournament and can pin down any team.Your reaction was:ah thats so sweet. Bless.

Thats not a simple disagreement, you were being an asshole.

But forget it man. Im cool.
Necroing the Day 1 thread to try and get the last word in your little game of handbags and then trying to play it off as being so over it and above it all in the same post. :lol:

The absolute fecking state.

ryadmahrez

Necroing the Day 1 thread to try and get the last word in your little game of handbags and then trying to play it off as being so over it and above it all in the same post. :lol:

The absolute fecking state.
Don’t see what I did wrong, but continue.

ryadmahrez

Had to come back to you mate. Its too sweet not too!

Still think Italy only have a decent midfield? The only midfield I would take over Italy would be Spain, funnily enough you didn’t even mention them. Goes to show how PL biased some people are. And France would be pinned back by Italy too, make no mistake. As they showed you this tournament, they were dominated in midfield at large parts of their game against the Swiss, imagine what Italy or Spain would do against them.

kthanksbye

Still think Italy only have a decent midfield? The only midfield I would take over Italy would be Spain, funnily enough you didn’t even mention them. Goes to show how PL biased some people are. And France would be pinned back by Italy too, make no mistake. As they showed you this tournament, they were dominated in midfield at large parts of their game against the Swiss, imagine what Italy or Spain would do against them.
Great bump. Good post, especially the bolded part.

The Hilton

Petty, childish point scoring really, but there's some truth in it. Italy did have one of the top midfields in the tournament.

It's ignoring through how much better managed the Italian midfield (and team) were though compared to England; Mancini made use of every member of his squad whereas Southgate ran his favourites into the ground, so Italy had much better energy levels.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020

You win mate.