Day 10: Switzerland vs Turkey | Italy vs Wales

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
This tournament is a farce. Wales are rewarded with a second round match against either Russia, Denmark or Finland all of which are pretty shit. And that's a reward for basically beating a shite Turkey team. England on the other hand, if they win their group will either play the World Champions, European Champions or Germany. What an absolute joke.
seedings are a farce. This is awesome.

Ajr

Probably no longer under surveillance
You might laugh but it's true.

Yellows should be for niggly repeat fouls, counter stopping fouls, shirt pulling etc.

Anything semi dangerous like that should be an orange

Something fully dangerous = red.

Footballs officiating has moved passed just 2 cards now.
I was thinking they could use a deck of cards instead of colours. So a 2 would mean being sent off, a 3 would be the same as a yellow, a 4 means that player has to sit out for 5 minutes but is also the same as a yellow, a 5 is if its a penalty and the var gives it, a 6 is an overturned var decision, a 7 is heaven and the player gains the card so whenever he points to the sky the last player to point to the sky is sent off (given a 2), a queen is question master where if a player gaining the card gets a response to a question he asks then the player responding to it gets sent off

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
But England finishing second get Slovakia, Sweden, or Poland.

Maybe Spain, but they aren't exactly scary with how bad they have been.

It is a bit stupid that first gets a harder draw than second.

not if you’re good.

bonothom

This Welsh team is that good it never gets anywhere near qualifying for the World Cup. Maybe when the World Cup Finals has 64 teams in it they might stand a chance hehe.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
This Welsh team is that good it never gets anywhere near qualifying for the World Cup. Maybe when the World Cup Finals has 64 teams in it they might stand a chance hehe.
Wales are awful, only team I fancy being able to beat are Finland or England, possibly Russia.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Who misses out of interest, Barella, Loco or Jorginho? Locatelli and Jorginho been great so far so certs and would be harsh on Barella. Could take out one of Insigne/Berardi but 4-3-3 working very well for Italy so far.
Locatelli