Day 12: Cameroon vs. Brazil

RedRedWineOT

2-0 to Brazil. I don't see why Cameroon will suddenly raise their game now. Brazil would feel the need to avoid the Dutch.

FromTheBench

BRA LINE-UP: Julio Cesar, Dani Alves, Thiago Silva (c), David Luiz, Marcelo, Hulk, Paulinho, Fred, Neymar, Oscar, Luiz Gustavo

V

CMR LINE-UP: Itandje, Nkoulou (c), Nguemo, Moukandjo, Aboubakar, Bedimo, Choupo Moting, Mbia, Enoh, Matip, Nyom

TheShedEnd

Anti-Football WUM
Supports
Chelsea
Oscar's been Brazil's best player so far, more of the same please, even if he won't grab the headlines ahead of their golden boy.

Pagh Wraith

The singing of the Brazilian anthem is quite impressive. Shame the anthem itself is quite shit, though. Not half as good as what the Chileans have been doing.

TheShedEnd

Anti-Football WUM
Supports
Chelsea
Brazil are going to get six or seven here the way Cameroon are defending.

Rykker_4united

Supports
Keep Rodgers at Pool.
Brazil is a team that I feel most neutrals love to watch and support but I can't help but hate them more and more with each passing game this year.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
I think Fred will score today. Fer did, Torres did - it's clearly one of those weird days.

Minimalist

Watching the other match but I hope Brazil show some improvement. Still have hope they'll grow into the tournament and win it.

TheShedEnd

Anti-Football WUM
Supports
Chelsea
Cameroon settling in now, still look iffy when Brazil go forwards though.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Cameroon looking better value than Brazil right now. Slightly embarrassing for the hosts given how average Mexico and Croatia made Cameroon look. Cameroon are even passing the ball better. Brazil's chances have all come from long balls over the top.