Day 15: France vs Poland | England vs Senegal (Last 16 3&4)

Pintu

You’re going to wank over Mbappe naked?

Wow
I couldn’t care less… I’ll be cheering on England actually.

Just giving you hint on how the anti-English Scottish nationalism might be thinking. It will be France, then Spain etc.

Sylar

That was a boring game. Senegal offered nothing after the 1st England goal. Never looked like a contest from then on. Thought England were poor in first 30 mins. Interesting to see how they do vs France. Defence still looks very suspect. Winner of that has a good chance of reaching the final.
Mimicked the France game earlier today

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
Have England ever lost a game you predicted them to lose? Pretty sure you predicted England to lose every game at the T20 World Cup :lol:
I fancy England against everyone in this tournament except France, Spain or Brazil. But anything can happen.

RopersReturn

Really enjoyed that game, nice to see us wrap up the game virtually at half time. Don’t believe we’ll make it past France but hopefully will have a real go then possibly Spain, who knows? Tournament football can throw some surprises.

marktan

Kane is the edge. If he is fit and healthy England have a very good chance against anyone.

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
And every single one of those 2000 quotes were typed with a straight face, without a jot of pisstaking lightheartedness. It's a World Cup pal, lighten up.
Even the greatest joke in the world becomes tiresome after 26 FECKIN YEARS. If you don't believe me ask literally any non english person on planet earth.
You are literally like the old annoying relative who turns up at your house every 2 years and sings the same shite boring song that insults everyone else and cant understand why everyone else thinks your a right prick.
But hey its the world cup. just having a laugh

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
When England get knocked out, the English laugh along with everyone else at our team being knocked out again. When Germany get knocked out, the Germans get offended by everyone else laughing at their team.
I couldn’t care less… I’ll be cheering on England actually.

Just giving you hint on how the anti-English Scottish nationalism might be thinking. It will be France, then Spain etc.

The Braveheart one is pretty funny

redcucumber

Even the greatest joke in the world becomes tiresome after 26 FECKIN YEARS. If you don't believe me ask literally any non english person on planet earth.
You are literally like the old annoying relative who turns up at your house every 2 years and sings the same shite boring song that insults everyone else and cant understand why everyone else thinks your a right prick.
Christ :lol:. It's a song. A football song. It's not offensive to any other team, or derogatory about a player or some other such. It's a catchy chant that has become a bit of a tradition. Genuinely bizarre to get so rattled by it.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Christ :lol:. It's a song. A football song. It's not offensive to any other team, or derogatory about a player or some other such. It's a catchy chant that has become a bit of a tradition. Genuinely bizarre to get so rattled by it.
I don't get it either. I just like the song, few teams have such cool songs accompanying their team. Absolutely nothing offensive about it

A meltdown about a song :lol:. It’s not that deep. How do the words “it’s coming home” insult anyone.

RopersReturn

England are an equal to France

Going to be a very exciting Quarter Final next Saturday. Plenty of rest to think & strategize

France have superior mental strength but there bin there done that routine attitude could be their weakness for a hungry England who want to prove themselves
With punishing extra times, fatigue will become a factor in extra time opening opportunities.

Reactions: langster

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Quarter finals is looking like it will be wall to wall glamour ties.

Netherlands/Argentina
France/England.
Possibly Brazil/Croatia
Possibly Spain/Portugal.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
England losing is funny for the whole "invented the game, then sucked at it" thing

Anyways, you're still welcome Scotland/Ireland/Wales, and France will outclass them