Day 15: France vs Poland | England vs Senegal (Last 16 3&4)

Devil81

Unbelievable sight how empty this stadium is.

I suspect stadiums were full of mixed fans, now teams are going home they've gone home. This could be the case in further matches.

Zetrio2002

Haha Poland needs to depends on long and high cross to Lewandowski.

the_cliff

Unbelievable sight how empty this stadium is.

I suspect stadiums were full of mixed fans, now teams are going home they've gone home. This could be the case in further matches.
As someone previously mentioned, it's probably due to the Saudi's buying a shit ton of tickets after the Argentina game only for them to not end up qualifying. The rest of the ro16 fixtures won't have many empty seats....

ScholesyTheWise

Is it me or do the players look absolutely knackered?

Every time there's a close-up on a group of players they look to be more jogging than actually running.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
We have been miles better today than we had been in any of the previous games.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Some of the passing from Poland is just awful. They're already my least favourite team in this competition

Tony247

Lewa came close. He had to try that. There is no hope Polish players getting into French box.

the_cliff

Szczęsny has been incredible for Poland this tournament.

Seems like they have a world class player at both ends of their 11, only to have a lot of average in between.

Sylar

Van Dijk said in an interview that Girouds one of the best players hes ever played against
He always used to cause united problems especially for Chelsea. He's a good player, would be deadly with pace

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
So why does everyone hate Rabiot? He and Tchoumeni (and Griezmann as a 10) looks a good midfield.