Day 2: Portugal v Spain, Morocco v Iran and Egypt v Uruguay

Canagel

Would be fitting for Egypt to win to celebrate Eid today but I feel Uruguay will be too strong. 0-2.

Charles Miller

Who's this Giorgio de Arraguasdfsdjgsd fella?
Giorgian De Arrascaeta. Attacking midfielder. Very good. Plays for Cruzeiro in Brazilian League. He could do a Lanzini in the Premiere imo. At least he is better in Brazil than Lanzini was.

Moiraine

Watching BBC Pre-Match show...

Uruguayan's Assistant Coach: "Luis Suarez will leave his mark on football once he retires"

Well I know a few other "Things" Luis Suarez will leave his marks on ...

Kapardin

No Salah no party for Egypt. Uruguay will win this easy.

Watching BBC Pre-Match show...

Uruguayan's Assistant Coach: "Luis Suarez will leave his mark on football once he retires"

Well I know a few other "Things" Luis Suarez will leave his marks on ...
Bite marks?

montpelier

3-1 to Uruguay this.

I'd like the games in the right order in the thread title if we could - it got me confused earlier, :(.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I hate it when the stadium isn't full during a World Cup match.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
What are all the Dutch fans doing in the stadium?

JTW95

Gullible sausage
All them empty seats. I thought they were playing at the Etihad for a second!

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Giorgian De Arrascaeta. Attacking midfielder. Very good. Plays for Cruzeiro in Brazilian League. He could do a Lanzini in the Premiere imo. At least he is better in Brazil than Lanzini was.
Talk he's moving to Monaco.

JK-27

What's with the loads of empty seats? This is the World Cup. I don't think you'd see an empty seat if this was being hosted in any of the UK, France, Germany, Italy, or Spain, or the US for that matter. Embarassing.

Nikelesh Reddy

What's with the loads of empty seats? This is the World Cup. I don't think you'd see an empty seat if this was being hosted in any of the UK, France, Germany, Italy, or Spain, or the US for that matter. Embarassing.
The stadium is filling up now....

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Euro 96 have loads of empty seats for non England games.

Kapardin

I thought the whole of Egypt would turn up for this match. Look at the number of non-LFC fan signatures on the Ramos petition, ffs.

DavidDeSchmikes

Need him to have a rant about var like he did about goal line technology last time lol
I remember that, it was France v Honduras. Pearce got so confused and was criticising the goal technology, despite numerous replays showing it was the correct decision.