Day 2: Portugal v Spain, Morocco v Iran and Egypt v Uruguay

montpelier

Need him to have a rant about var like he did about goal line technology last time lol
I know - the length of time he went on about it - :lol:. While they show a big picture with the ball clearly over the line, :D.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Pretty crazy how large the gap in quality is between Suarez/cavani/godin/gimenez and the rest. 4 quality players you would think they can do more then hoof the ball

pauldyson1uk

looks like a shocking attendance, you would have thought all games would be playing to full or nearly full stadiums.
I know its not one of the big games , but is any game in a WC Finals not worth seeing live.

Eila

Plays for Penarol in Uruguay, thats why. After his tattoo fiasco
Maxi Pereira has lost his starting spot for Porto but he's much more experienced. Surprised he didn't get the nod over him. Uruguayan league is not the greatest.

marktan

Nice to Varela started, think he was a good player for us. One mistake against Coutinho and Van Gaal binned him.

Stadium looks about half full. If this was the UK most matches would be near full. I'm not salty, you're salty

YouOnlyLiveTwice

Caceres is shite, Egypt looks threatening, Uruguay doesn’t know how to play football. Still expect Uruguay to win.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
You get a warning for diving now first? That’ll help reduce it :rolleyes:

marktan

Uruguay don't look to have a midfield. Good attack and good defence but a huge gap in the middle.

Foxtrot

Supports
Die Mannschaft
Uruguay has been rather poor. Egypt is playing well.

Fenomeno9

Uruguay is better off the counter and scoring from set pieces. They don’t do well when they have to build up play.

Eila

Typical Uruguayan team. Still feel Egypt will break but I don't particularly appreciate their football so it'd be fantastic to have a surprise.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Commentator is geuinely about to masturbate every time they show Salah.