Day 2: Portugal v Spain, Morocco v Iran and Egypt v Uruguay

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
I love Dave, but as long as he remains underwhelming for his national team Neur will still remain the best GK around. It's the only thing separating both.
I disagree. Neuer is the better goalkeeper overall.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Ronaldo is having one of the best games i have seen him have in a world cup..

If the young lad he up top with him had any sort of composure then Ronaldo would have scored three and assited one this half.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
I love Dave, but as long as he remains underwhelming for his national team Neur will still remain the best GK around. It's the only thing separating both.
Exactly, that is why he is never rated as the best keeper outside of England (though I still do).

Neuer played one of the best keeping performances WC 14. De Gea failed at Euro 16 and now this.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Fabregas just sitting there and being miserable :lol:.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
It's a lack of concentration from Dave. Haven't had to do anything whilst Spain had all that possession. That's the difference between United and Spain - he always has to be on his toes as we tend to give away possession (to put it mildly:D), however, he's left with doing nothing for long periods with the way Spain plays. Dave has to improve on this aspect. It's a difficult thing, but if he wants to be known as the best he needs to get this right as well imho.

Traub

So both of Portugal's goals have been due to mistakes. That's actually a good thing for Spain - cut out the mistakes and they'll be fine.

VBI

Supports
Celtic, Barca
Cesc is quite good looking. Like a really really sweet and friendly version of Jon Bernthal's Punisher.

GM K

If Ronaldo really wants to return to United, we better sign him. What a beast!

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
At least we know what that little exchange between Ronnie and DDG was about.

Clearly, Ronnie said to DDG: let my next shot on target go in and I'll sign for United after the world cup. It all makes sense now.
:lol: