Day 2: Wales vs Switzerland | Denmark vs Finland | Belgium vs Russia

Dazzmondo

Seeing James here makes me want to see him on loan to another Prem team this season. Not good enough to be playing for Utd but there are still some positives there. I doubt Leeds are still interested in him which is a shame because I'd love to see him in that team but even a team like West Ham after how well Lingard did there could be a good move for him.

Zhagzi

Bale looks like a player who's lost all love for the game. Such an uninspirational attitude.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Swiss will score from corner eventually...looked very dangerous from them so far.

Zoo

Aaron Ramsey has been crap. Not sure if he should be playing, he can’t be very fit at all.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Seeing James here makes me want to see him on loan to another Prem team this season. Not good enough to be playing for Utd but there are still some positives there. I doubt Leeds are still interested in him which is a shame because I'd love to see him in that team but even a team like West Ham after how well Lingard did there could be a good move for him.
They'd be pleny of interest in him I suspect, likes of Palace, Newcastle, Norwich etc. Heck I'd take him at Villa as we lack a really rapid wide option still and Buendia won't quite solve that.

You finally signing Sancho who'd start every week would give you option to do that.

Based Adnan

James isn't a bad player when he's got space to operate in. I reckon he'll have a good tournament as the Welsh will be sitting back most games looking to play on the counter.

DRJosh

Supports
United minus the Glazers
Bale is such a technically astute player. His quality stands out in this Wales side

James is obviously doing well too. Has a good cross in him

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
My god this game has been dull.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
It's funny how a player stays a cnut even when they're not playing with Liverpool. Guess once they're associated with the scousers they're tarnished forever.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
when it was just 16 teams, the Euro's used to be one hell of a good tournament. I don't like this new format, at all. 3 out of 4 going through is stupid.

marktan

Wales struggling here. Not sure what the game plan is, theyre not sitting back trying to counter, but when they do get the ball they just kick it long and give it straight back. Can't see them getting many points without any actual plan to play football.

Drainy

They'd be pleny of interest in him I suspect, likes of Palace, Newcastle, Norwich etc. Heck I'd take him at Villa as we lack a really rapid wide option still and Buendia won't quite solve that.

You finally signing Sancho who'd start every week would give you option to do that.
I doubt he'll be allowed to leave even if we sign Sancho.

He's good at pressing and is improving, while a certain surly attacker isn't, so I think is more likely to not be seen as the right fit.

Galactic

Incorrigible pest
Dan may not be in our ideal first XI but having him as backup isn’t a bad option. It’s not an easy task to keep very good player as backup, I hope he stays as we need a big squad. He offers a different dimension and add variety/surprise to our tactics when we need it occasionally. He may well end up being a successful back up, that’s better than first XI at some random club.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Aaron Ramsey has been crap. Not sure if he should be playing, he can’t be very fit at all.
As Robbie Savage said (and it shocked me he made a decent point), we don't have a lot of possession and when we do, we tend to bypass the midfield. So he's not being used.

We either need to be braver and pass through midfield or consider another player. But for now, his potential ability keeps him on

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"

He's good at pressing and is improving, while a certain surly attacker isn't, so I think is more likely to not be seen as the right fit.
Got Amad as well? (though I'm not sure he's a winger)

Surly attacker should be the first player out, even before Phil Jones

G4stars

when it was just 16 teams, the Euro's used to be one hell of a good tournament. I don't like this new format, at all. 3 out of 4 going through is stupid.
Not all 3rd place teams go through, but yeah it's a bit silly

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa

Well Rashford is certain to play every game when fit while OGS remains, Sancho same when signed and given you've retained Cavani who'll start more with a proper pre season Greenwood will get minutes still out wide so seems a bit odd to keep him to play in cups and odd league game when he could be starting in premier league somewhere else 30 times a season and could really kick on with that game time.

Poor game so far. Infact looking at fixtures not sure which game will be that exciting as Denmark should be comfortable v FInland and Russia will just park the bus v Belgium.

Wales sleepwalking to 1-0 defeat here.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Got Amad as well? (though I'm not sure he's a winger)

Surly attacker should be the first player out, even before Phil Jones
Amad is an inside forward. James is an old fashioned chalk on his boots winger. Very different players. Amad is more useful against a low defensive line, James is more useful against a high defensive line

sidsutton

Are Wales hoping for a smash and grab job here? It looks like a repeat of yesterday’s match. Is it just a question of time before the Swiss score? For their sake they would want a chance to fall to someone other than Seferovic.

Foxbatt

Wales need a better manager. I mean the bloke who got arrested may have done a better job.

Drainy

Well Rashford is certain to play every game when fit while OGS remains, Sancho same when signed and given you've retained Cavani who'll start more with a proper pre season Greenwood will get minutes still out wide so seems a bit odd to keep him to play in cups and odd league game when he could be starting in premier league somewhere else 30 times a season and could really kick on with that game time.
He's a different profile to the other players and can play either side, plus Rashford needs surgery so will miss the start of next season.
It might be selfish, but he's got a solid squad role at United next season.

032Devil

I hope the Welsh don't collapse like the Turks.

This might be the best chance for them to get three points. I can't see them beating any of the other teams

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Wales really don't have a "pump up" national anthem do they...
Different story when it's a six nations game in Cardiff mate.

Edit: sorry didn't realise you'd have several of the same replies :lol: