Group B
Ref: Anthony Taylor (England)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Match 4
Saturday 12 June, 21.00 CET @ Krestovsky Stadium, Saint Petersburg
Group B
Ref: Antonio Mateu Lahoz (Spain)​

Swiss_Red89

French referee, like that. We're like their little brother.

To be serious, I expext a hard fought game against Wales. They will be well organised and dangerous on the counter.
2:1 for Switzerland.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Realistically, this is a game where Wales need to win. Don't win this then they have no chance of progressing out of the group. I think 3 points could be enough to go through in 3rd

Botim

Supports
Royal Antwerp FC
Wales vs Switzerland
2-2
Denmark vs Finland
2-1
Belgium vs Russia
3-0 (hopefully)

Wal2Fra

There’s only about 3 million of us, and some of those don’t even follow the football. Manchester has a larger population for comparison.
But for those of us who do, we sure make up for it!

I think because of the last Euros, there will be plenty jumping on board and getting behind the boys from the off, unlike last time where it was into the knockouts where it gained traction. The atmosphere looked electric at all the different public gatherings I saw videos of in those knockout rounds.

48 hours

French referee, like that. We're like their little brother.

To be serious, I expext a hard fought game against Wales. They will be well organised and dangerous on the counter.
2:1 for Switzerland.
Their neutral little brother.

What makes a man turn neutral? Lust for gold? Power? Or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality? With enemies you know where they stand but with Neutrals, who knows? It sickens me

futurama quotes

Robbo*

Does anyone actually support Wales? I never find their fans online.
one here. Made it to the semi in Lyon last time around but it wasn’t to be..

tough group this time, hope we can avoid defeat tomorrow and see where it goes from there!

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
The Denmark game is being reffed by Anthony Taylor ffs. He will find a way to screw that game up. Nonsensical penalty for Finland incoming.

Swiss_Red89

Their neutral little brother.

What makes a man turn neutral? Lust for gold? Power? Or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality? With enemies you know where they stand but with Neutrals, who knows? It sickens me

futurama quotes
Well you know, they are neither for nor against you, they are neutral.;)

Last edited:

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Cant see Wales winning a game this tournament without a bit of luck.

TrustInOle

How do the Swiss play? If it becomes an expansive game Wales could definatley find some joy in behind, with Allen and Ramsey releasing James and Bale.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
There was a lot of buzz that Moore wouldn’t be starting, but I’m glad to see that he is. Not exactly the prettiest player around but I definitely feel that the team functions better with him in it, plus that ability to play well in the air is going to be helpful when Wales aren’t able to get the passing game going, not just on set pieces but winning knockdowns and trying to get on the ball in their half.

He’s coming off a very good season as well, that combined with him always working his arse off means I’m really glad they’ve made that call.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Who's this Morrell guy? I know Ampadu didn't have the best season on loan at Sheffield United but would've thought he'd be ahead at DM.

Aside from that the strongest team Wales could've put out, just not sure enough of their key players are fit or shapr enough tbh.

Think Swiss will win 2-1, vastly experienced 11. Many of these were playing in world cup 2014.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
There was a lot of buzz that Moore wouldn’t be starting, but I’m glad to see that he is. Not exactly the prettiest player around but I definitely feel that the team functions better with him in it, plus that ability to play well in the air is going to be helpful when Wales aren’t able to get the passing game going, not just on set pieces but winning knockdowns and trying to get on the ball in their half.

He’s coming off a very good season as well, that combined with him always working his arse off means I’m really glad they’ve made that call.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
How do the Swiss play? If it becomes an expansive game Wales could definatley find some joy in behind, with Allen and Ramsey releasing James and Bale.
I always think Swiss and Sweden are very similar in their set ups, tend to have similar line ups tournament after tournament but very well drilled in all areas and know how to get out of groups.

Think Swiss will actually get a point off Italy.

TrustInOle

That Swiss team looks very strong though! Danger men throughout their team! I reckon Ramsey's fitness could be key here for Wales.

TrustInOle

I always think Swiss and Sweden are very similar in their set ups, tend to have similar line ups tournament after tournament but very well drilled in all areas and know how to get out of groups.

Think Swiss will actually get a point off Italy.
Yeah, after looking through, they are more stacked than I thought! Their midfield in particular could be very dangerous.

Hanks

Going to Russia-Belgium match in St. Petersburg in a few hours....hoping for a host win. KDB injured helps, but it'll need a miracle still!

Football Village opened up here yesterday, amazing atmosphere pre-opening match, live concerts, and then the match itself.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
The only decent game being the third one sucks balls given it'll be midnight here.

Lyricist

I think for the first time I can remember there's a Euros game now that can't be watched on free tv in Germany. What is this crap??