Day 4: Costa Rica vs Serbia, Germany vs Mexico , Brazil vs Switzerland

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Switzerland are a nothing team in international tournaments. Fully expect Brazil to comfortably beat them.
They beat Spain in 2010, they lost to a 118th minute winner against Argentina in 2014 and they drew against France in 2016. They've been doing pretty well and they were very impressive in qualification this year

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
Serbia on paper look a really strong, balanced side. Be interesting to see how they look.

NYAS

There are about 8 or 9 players I would usually expect to see in a Serbian squad that aren’t at this tournament. Weird.

Maksimovic, Fejsa, Radoja, Gudelj, Dusan Basta, Nastasic, Zoran, SMS’s brother as a back-up ‘keeper, Obradovic...

R'hllor

There are about 8 or 9 players I would usually expect to see in a Serbian squad that aren’t at this tournament. Weird.

Maksimovic, Fejsa, Radoja, Gudelj, Dusan Basta, Nastasic, Zoran, SMS’s brother as a back-up ‘keeper, Obradovic...
Weird he didnt make it, nothing special, same as Fejsa, feck him, weird, injured, not good enough, he could be included, not good enough.

Drifter

American
Don't expect to much from Brazil in their opening game. They are notoriously slow starters.

Nick7

Quick game this, back and forth a lot.

Tosic hasn't played for Serbia in two years or so now. He's back at Partizan.

Don Alfredo

Supports
Germany
How's the game going?
Both try to attack instead of passing it around 50 times before entering the final third. That is unusual to watch at this WC so don't know how to react for now