Day 4: Morocco vs Croatia | Germany vs Japan | Spain vs Costa Rica | Belgium vs Canada

Dazzmondo

Offside but Germany really need to be careful on the counter. The Japanese attack are so fast and technically good too

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Oh man, that was great by Japan.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
2018 german team was the worst german team I saw in world cups. It seems they are still in transition.
Loss of motivation under Low, complacency, Low sticking to aging old favourites of his etc. They'll be good. Would've been the same issue with France if half of them didn't get injured. Injuries might have given them the hunger they need.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Just get it to Ito on the counter

Mike Smalling

Got to love Japan. Usually a pretty fun team to watch.
Yeah, they usually play with great intensity and speed, while also being technically sound. Unfortunately, they will often get found out physically or tactically. Remember them losing their lead against Belgium in the last World Cup trough sheer naivety, bringing forward too many players on a corner and then being destroyed on the counter.

Lyng

3 goals in 14 for Celtic. Fair to say it's not all that impressive
I dont follow the scottish league. What kind of style do Celtic play?
And I was speaking from a pace perspective. Given how far he ran offside, decision making doesnt seem his strong suit.

marktan

How come Hatate hasn't been called up by Japan? He's been good for Celtic no?

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
Now I understand why people wanted Mitoma to start. There's nothing happening on Japan's left side.

Bobade

Was that piece of commentary meant to be a joke about Germans being arrogant ?