Day 4: Morocco vs Croatia | Germany vs Japan | Spain vs Costa Rica | Belgium vs Canada

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
ITV’s coverage is so shit. We just missed that penalty appeal to watch a slow mo of a Japanese fan going mad.

avgp_1

The atmosphere is terrific now. Vamos Nippon one of the best footballing anthems

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Showing zero reasons why they should be anybodys favourite.

At this rate they could be out of the competition next match :lol:
I mean they hammered them for most of the game and should've scored 5, missed their chances and then Japan showed great heart and belief and turned it around out of nothing. It's the beauty of football... But a lot will depend on the last few minutes here and then the Spain game on Sunday!

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Japan have been great.

Germany are so flaccid, same as Argentina. have to wonder if the mid-season world cup is taking its toll on the players in the big leagues. Or maybe they're both just crap.

Sylar

ITV’s coverage is so shit. We just missed that penalty appeal to watch a slow mo of a Japanese fan going mad.
Is it ITV or the feed given to them?

Saying that I still remember ITV missing Englands first (and only goal) vs USA years back. Or some other moments :lol:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Don’t think it’s ITV, pretty sure the same feed is used by all broadcasters and directed by a single production team.

Goldfiessli

Supports
FC Basel
I wonder what Hummels is thinking watching this glorious defending from Schlotterbeck and Sülinho.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Don’t they just receive the universal FIFA coverage?
I remember people saying this when Eriksen collapsed and there was an outrage about the camera not cutting away, even zooming in when players were forming a ring around him.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Although there was abysmal finishing Herr Flick read the game very badly

slyadams

Decent chance we'll lose one of Spain or Germany if this stays as it is.

marktan

Really happy with this second half showing after the terrible first half from Japan. They have some really technical players in that squad

Japan have been great.

Germany are so flaccid, same as Argentina. have to wonder if the mid-season world cup is taking its toll on the players in the big leagues. Or maybe they're both just crap.
I think Germany looks better than Argentina, much more youth and pace, but they are a bit all over the place defensively.

Amarsdd

what are the Japan crowd singing? sounds a lot like "Viva Ronaldo"

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I mean they hammered them for most of the game and should've scored 5, missed their chances and then Japan showed great heart and belief and turned it around out of nothing. It's the beauty of football... But a lot will depend on the last few minutes here and then the Spain game on Sunday!
Better in possession but wouldn't call it a battering personally.

Since the subs there's only been 1 side looking to win it