Day 4: Morocco vs Croatia | Germany vs Japan | Spain vs Costa Rica | Belgium vs Canada

marktan

Is Alphonso Davies playing as a striker? Hasn't touched the ball in the ten minutes I've been watching. Bizzare, surely you want him in the buildup

Dazzmondo

I think Croatia and Morocco both get out of this group. Belgium are terrible but Canada just don't have the talent to make them pay

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
This has been one of the lowest quality games this far. Canada’s final ball, decision making, composure and finishing, has been atrocious. Belgium have been fecking dreadful in every department.
Really? I thought the first half Canada was very good apart from the final ball. This second half I agree though, with Canada fizzling out there isn t much good football left.

RedDevilRoshi

The quality in Canada’s football from the first half has dropped massively. So many long overhit, misplaced passes.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
I think Croatia and Morocco both get out of this group. Belgium are terrible but Canada just don't have the talent to make them pay
We simply don't have enough experience at this level. Need a couple more finals appearances under our belts to make progress.

Seeing as we got nothing out of 1986 I'll be happy if Canada scores a goal in Qatar. Baby steps.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Could've been a red there, as cynical as they come that foul.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
We simply don't have enough experience at this level. Need a couple more finals appearances under our belts to make progress.

Seeing as we got nothing out of 1986 I'll be happy if Canada scores a goal in Qatar. Baby steps.
Yeah, that makes sense.

Would be very sad if Canada doesn't score this WC - especially now, after that first half performance!

Gordon S

Why are Belgium still playing old semi-retired players like Witsel, Meunier, Vertonghen, Alderweireld..?
Are there really no new players coming through?

whitbyviking

Good heavens the commentators claiming Courtois is the best keeper in the world at the minute, just no. He’s the most dislikable keeper in the world no doubt.

Dangerous free kick here