Day 5: Sweden vs South Korea, Belgium vs Panama and Tunisia vs England (19H00)

Kostur

海尔的老板
The only game I'm interested in today is the Belgium one, wondering how many Lukaku can score. It's quite a shit day of football in all fairness.

Janson

Yeah, I used to do the same. Denmark in 86, 88 and 92, Sweden in 90 and 92. Then we began doing well, and was more or less regarded as an unwanted intrusion by the press, pundits and players in said countries. The natural order was somehow disturbed, it seemed.
Good thing I don't read papers and listen to pundits then.:)I supported Denmark in 92, and then began following Norway during the period you were strong. After that I lost interest in International football for some reason. I am of Serbian descent so I supported them too, and back when it was Yugoslavia in the 90s. I know it's complicated, I also always wanted Mexico to do well.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Back in time for South Korea after a walk to Morrisons. Let's goooooooo Koreeeeeaaa!!! Fighting!!!!

Eila

Damn, the goal is coming for Sweden if Korea don't wake up.

izec

Remember Berg scoring for fun in the u21 world cup or European cup, to then completely fail.

Eila

The only game I'm interested in today is the Belgium one, wondering how many Lukaku can score. It's quite a shit day of football in all fairness.
I think this will be a blowout bigger than the opening match. The panamanian backline is ancient.

PoTMS

How did this Swedish team dump out Italy and the Netherlands? They must be really shit in that case.

podurban2

Yeah, this team is devoid of creativity without him.
As in, hit it to Zlatan and pray for the best? We are actually better now than when we had Zlatan, at least we are forced to try playing football.

DRM

Are you not an England fan?

Janson

As in, hit it to Zlatan and pray for the best? We are actually better now than when we had Zlatan, at least we are forced to try playing football.
I'm not really qualified to say, as I haven't followed international football in ages. From what I've seen, the team was more fun to watch with Zlatan, but we're maybe more organised now.

Kostur

海尔的老板
I think this will be a blowout bigger than the opening match. The panamanian backline is ancient.
Exactly what I hope for to be fair, wish Lukaku all the best here.

Are you not an England fan?
Yeah nah, I obviously understand why most of the board will be watching the match, won't be surprised if in the end I watch it too, but I'd lie if I'm overly eager to watch it at the moment.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Foul, 20 seconds of passing, foul, 20 seconds of passing, foul...

This ref needs to calm down

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Nice run. Needed Usain Bolt-Son on the end of that one.