Day 5: Switzerland vs Cameroon | Uruguay vs South Korea | Portugal vs Ghana | Brazil vs Serbia

Red Star One

How are you guys watching these games? Arent you working/at university? I think i watched 2 games so far. Would like more, but am locked away in the office
Yeah I also work from home, during the day I can’t always pay full attention but the games are on and I watch a fair bit

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Take Suárez off already. He should be a late sub against tired legs, never a starter.

MDFC Manager

By the way, who's the South Korean playing the deep midfield role? Played some cracking pin point long balls with both feet

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
He's not going to get another chance like that today. Murphy the psychic.

huyn

Supports
FC Nantes
By the way, who's the South Korean playing the deep midfield role? Played some cracking pin point long balls with both feet
Hwang, he plays for Olympiacos just like the other Hwang who just missed that big chance

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Take Suárez off already. He should be a late sub against tired legs, never a starter.
Is this some kind of Uruguayan jinx? Waiting for an Uruguay win now with a Suarez solo goal.

No theatrics by him so far. Perhaps he isn't fan of Korean

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
This match is entertaining. Despite all the negativity around host, football has been great. First match of the group usually are boring but its not been the case this world cup

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Uruguay have been woeful considering the talent they have. Always such an annoying team to watch. The Atletico Madrid of National teams

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
This match is entertaining. Despite all the negativity around host, football has been great. First match of the group usually are boring but its not been the case this world cup
think its been a mixed bag so far

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
What a player Fede Valverde is. He's fecking everywhere.

therealtboy

Supports
Feyenoord
The technical ability of these Korean players is top class. They all have a good first touch. Love to see it.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
I thought this was going to be a really good game... all a bit dull if you ask me. ITV would be telling us it's the best 0-0 of all time... I look forward to the day the allows us to shut off one of the commentary team: Murphy is such a bellend

huyn

Supports
FC Nantes
We got lucky there, that was an amazing header from Godin

diarm

On target means if the keeper or a defender doesn’t get in the way, it was going in.

This gombeen is getting paid to share these opinions.