Day 6: Finland vs Russia | Turkey vs Wales | Italy vs Switzerland

hubbuh

'spine-tingling opening ceremony' :lol: Matterface is full mast and ready to blow his wad

Marzo

Yeah they are very impressive. I hadn't given them much thought but noted that a few knowledgeable posters were picking them to go far just as things started so I've been interested to see them and they are excellent so far.

Interestingly, the book version of Black Beauty was banned in apartheid South Africa because of the title!
Yeah, I know, and that was my first reaction, so apologize for that, I also read a lot of posters where very specific to watch Italy for the Euros, whose advice I have followed, and are really enjoying watching them.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
I think in a way they’re more exciting. It’s not tiki taka and they have weaknesses but they play to their strengths, counter fast and are always looking to score
Yeah. They are enjoyable. Didn't really enjoy watching Spain even when they were winning. Now they just pass, pass, pass and then nothing.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Yeah, I know, and that was my first reaction, so apologize for that, I also read a lot of posters where very specific to watch Italy for the Euros, whose advice I have followed, and are really enjoying watching them.
No worries, I was also being slightly provocative. Welcome to the forums!

PoTMS

Italy have been very good again but Switzerland and Turkey have been two of the worst teams in the tournament, the latter of which who on another day would've been battered by Wales.