Day 6: Wales vs Iran | Qatar vs Senegal | Netherlands vs Ecuador | England vs USA

bosskeano

Ream hasn't put a foot wrong in either game.....Zimmerman is our version of Slabhead

Great in the air but piss poor with the ball and vulunerable 1v1 defensively....and i can say this as he's actually a good friend of mine

ryansgirl

I`m happy for Harry and Luke - they both played well in a team that looked mediocre against the USA. Harry`s physicality especially was a problem for the USA.

Unfortunately Southgate`s appalling tactics and use of the players with whom he should be able to do so much better hasn`t given England fans any cause for optimism. I think we are going to see this team inhibited by such dross from the manager in the last 16.

RedDevilMachine

So disappointed we couldn't beat the yanks yesterday. Seems like England is cursed against USA. Could still go out.

Honestly don’t know if this is true… BUT a midfield of Musah, Adams, and Mckennie is much much better than people probably think.
Top class midfield. Musah is one of the best talents in Europe, McKennie plays for Juve and Adams will move to a top 6 club soon. Leeds fans love him already.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Even against Iran I thought he was one of our worst performers despite the praise, just constantly seemed to give the ball away. Not saying Trent would have performed, but neither him nor foden really seeing the pitch in the last two games is a travesty at this level.
Very puzzling.
The only positive is that England are basically through to the knockouts, barring a disaster against Wales. I genuinely think he is scared of conceding a goal which is why he plays such conservative football.

Wing Attack Plan R

Ream hasn't put a foot wrong in either game.....Zimmerman is our version of Slabhead

Great in the air but piss poor with the ball and vulunerable 1v1 defensively....and i can say this as he's actually a good friend of mine
He blocked a shot that was headed into the net, so as shaky as he’s been, he can say he saved the match. This squad is young and they’re playing against alleged superstars, so nerves are to be expected.