Day 7: Portugal vs Morocco, Uruguay vs Saudi Arabia and Iran vs Spain

Hamnat

Equalizer coming if Portugal don't tighten up. Portugal can barely put an attack together now

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
She doesn't have the best voice and that is from a woman. It is a rather strange voice, a bit what I would call a 'jolly hockey sticks' voice, a bit like Georgie Bingham on Talksport, she irritates me a bit.
It's quite harsh sounding.

Plenty of mall commentators with irritating/awful voices (Jonathan Pearce springs to mind). Plenty with dull voices too, this guy who's been commentating for years and I've never known his name sticks out.

Anustart89

Ronaldo hasn't scored a hat-trick yet.

Messi > Ronaldo
What a stupid post. Criticising him because he hasn't scored a hat-trick with 70 minutes to go? What's Messi done in this WC other than miss a penalty? Messi fanboys :rolleyes: hehe

Zen

Morocco decent unit, playing properly too. Good thing I didn't bet here.

Kapardin

Got to give some credit to Santos for ensuring the team is well accostomed to a system that gets the best out of Ronaldo. Not always easy to do that, as one can see in the case of Argentina and Messi.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
No need to do all that Ronaldo. That’s one of the reasons I think he’s a tit.

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
Portugal have been utterly dreadful. Ronaldo aside from the goal has been bad too.

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
Looked like a penalty to me.

ManUtd1999

Portugal have been utterly dreadful. Ronaldo aside from the goal has been bad too.
I don’t agree about Ronaldo. He scored one, almost scored another, helped defensively, and he drops deep time and again to get the ball.

The midfield is not looking good at all.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
It's quite harsh sounding.

Plenty of mall commentators with irritating/awful voices (Jonathan Pearce springs to mind). Plenty with dull voices too, this guy who's been commentating for years and I've never known his name sticks out.

Probably because we just aren't used to listening to her, you get used to the other voices. She knows here facts so that is good, also we isn't coming out with the banal stuff the others come out with, she is just talking about this game.

Anustart89

Probably not called because contact seemed to end outside the box. Should've been a free kick though.

marktan

Portugal really lack quality in midfield and upfront aside from Ronaldo. How Joao Mario starts for an international side is beyond me.

Bernado Silva there too.. good talent but bench apperances for City don't really constitute a great season for him.

redshaw

Red button allows you to view the other live feed from the BBC with 5 live commentary but it's not in HD, better on the ears though.

broccoli

Supports
FCPorto
Bernardo is mentally weak. Sub him off and get Gelson in.

izec

Morocco are missing the cutting edge. Not bad, but they are just not good enough in this WC so far