Day 7: Tunisia vs Australia | Poland vs Saudi Arabia | France vs Denmark | Argentina vs Mexico

MUnchies

Did the commentator just say Ochoa is one of the best keepers in the world? These American commentators man
One of the best only world cups? maybe

FrankFoot

Supports
Neutral
Isn’t Di Maria so ugly. Makes me wonder is his wife blind? Slagged off every one in Manchester and called there looks yet her husband looks like one of the elf’s of noddy.
There are uglier men than Di María with better looking wives though

Look up the ex-husband of Miss Universe 2005 Natalie Glebova.

binary bot
There’s such insane expectation for players like Ronaldo and Messi to shoot in them positions that you gotta think it’s worth shifting the ball once in a while

Red Pumpkin

Supports
Bayern Munchen
This looks to me like a similar case to England vs USA. Similar teams in regards to characteristics cancel each other out.

To me Argentina are known to be pigs. Yes they have some technical players but above all they have always had a lot of destroyers. In South America they have had a horrid time against Chile, a team very similar to their own who actually outdoes Argentina in toughness.

And it seems like this edition of Mexico is also just as hard as Argentina - perhaps even harder - while still possessing decent players on the technical side. Always interesting how different match ups play out.

avgp_1

Guido is there to pass between the center halfs.. What an inspired selection

RoyH1

Mexico might end up without scoring a single goal this WC. I knew they had the weakest squad in decades, but I didn’t know it was going to be this bad

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
I hadn't watched Argentina in the build up but I got caught in the hype of their results and also that Messi was supposed to be back.
Reality is that the team is playing as bad as they were in 2018 and Messi is significantly worse. He looks as if he cannot be arsed.

marktan

This must be the narrowest game I've ever seen. Every time either team get the ball, there's no one out wide stretching the play. What's going on? Have the coaches suddenly forgotten how football works?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
So a draw here would probably mean Argentina have to beat Poland by 2, if Mexico beats Saudi Arabia?