Day 7: Ukraine vs North Macedonia | Denmark vs Belgium | Netherlands vs Austria

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Malen needs to start, his energy, pace, venom and technique is something else.

PoTMS

For fecks sake, Jermaine. You don't have to fill every gap of silence with a long diatribe. A one liner or preferably nothing will do. Give it a rest, will ya.

bosskeano

This kid coming on, Gravenberch, is a player United have been linked with since January

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Austria are all over the shop. The manager must think because he has Alaba sitting in they can play as high a line as they like. Suicidal from them.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
3rd place from groups DEF so likely Czech or Slovakia, chance at Germany.
De Boer is one lucky bloke if it's either of the first two, Czechs would give them a decent game but think they'd get done on counter attack.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
They've also got van de Beek they can put in there!

He's injured you div!
Does he even know what the line ups are? Or do any research

Deery

Dreary
Sabitzer is alright but I think he’d pick up a lot of the same positions as Bruno for us..

edcunited1878

For fecks sake, Jermaine. You don't have to fill every gap of silence with a long diatribe. A one liner or preferably nothing will do. Give it a rest, will ya.
He's worse than cutting to a replay when the match is happening and you hear the commentator say the ball is going into the attacking third with so and so having numbers. Let the game breathe and stfu!

Abraxas

I think Jenas is right for once, I thought that Schlager fella played pretty well against England, actually. He's been one of the better players tonight. Potentially an interesting player for some PL side, maybe. They have been desperately poor for the most part.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Between Wijndal, Malen, Gravenberch, Dumfries, De Ligt, De Jong... Netherlands are primed to gave an excellent side pretty soon. World Cup might be too soon, but the next euros could well have them as one of the favourites.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Wijnaldum is immense, why didnt it work for him anymore at Liverpool?

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Only 2 draws so far in the tournament

Most of the big teams have turned up. It’s been a cracking week, I have loved it