Day 8: Japan vs Costa Rica | Belgium vs Morocco | Croatia vs Canada | Spain vs Germany

MonkeysMagic

Was looking forward to watching Jonathan David based on what others have written about him but left underwhelmed by his performances this WC.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
I really rate Kramaric.

Surprised he's stayed at Hoffenheim so long as he's good enough to play for a CL club.

Tidy finish.
Yea he's a really good all round player. I think he wouldn't have been good enough to be a regular for a bigger club, rather a very useful back up player, so better for him that he stayed with Hoffenheim where he was starting regularly.

ExoduS

So path for Belgium is tough? Have to beat Croatia like 4 or 5 to 0 in order to advance?

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
So path for Belgium is tough? Have to beat Croatia like 4 or 5 to 0 in order to advance?
I dont see them being able to beat Croatia. Canada looked the better team in the first game and they got well beaten today by Morocco so its going to be a tough ask.

Tony247

Reminds me of Brazil defending during first 30 mins against Germany in 2014 wc.

mu4c_20le

Germany got this. It will go down to the last day for this group.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
This team without Enrique wouldn't be so highly rated by most people.
True. But the manager is the most important role in football, and there's enough quality to move Spain into being favourites with that mix!

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
That Canada defender is a big baby. Seems ready to cry

Houdini

Canada deserved it for those disgraceful comments of their manager. Davies is a beast and thats it. Naive play.

Lyricist

That Canada defender is a big baby. Seems ready to cry
I saw a Canada player who wants to keep going and Croatia's star player that is trying to take time off the clock. Both have their reasons, but feels easy to understand why the Canadian guy got a bit mad.