Day 8: Japan vs Costa Rica | Belgium vs Morocco | Croatia vs Canada | Spain vs Germany

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Need Spain to go out ASAP, feck their diving

TheReligion

Abusive
I said higher quality, not high quality. That’s not hard given how poor England v USA was. It’s been a very good game.

both teams look much better than England.
Then England v USA or England when they played Iran?

This doesn’t really work.

The game tonight, as it is, has not been high quality or anything to get excited about.

therealtboy

Supports
Feyenoord
Whoever made Sane move away from his run at defenders at speed game has really done him a disservice. I remember him for Schalke at the Bernabeu, he gave Madrid fits or his early years at City against Monaco in the Champions League. He was something else.

Last edited:

Bobski

They never really do. The only real all time great striker they've produced was Gerd Muller, maybe Klinsmann if you're generous. The likes of Klose and Mario Gomez had weird careers as they were much more prolific with the national team than at club level where they were never truly dominant and mostly spent their careers at mid-tier clubs.
Harsh on Klinsman that, a much harder time to score in, was a proper player, as was his partner Rudi Voller.

Bobski

Whoever made Sane move away from his run at defenders at speed game has really done him a disservice. I remember his for Schalke at the Bernabeu, he gave Madrid fits or his early years at City against Monaco in the Champions League. He was something else.
Injuries, but yes, closest thing to a young Giggs I have seen.

Sylar

Germany will qualify now. Spain will beat Japan after drawing this one

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Two huuuge chances wasted. Got lucky at least once, so the draw is pretty deserved, but still, we could have won this.

diarm

Japan will never forgive themselves for throwing this group away.

Superunknown

One of those games where you wish they added on 15 mins added on time. Only 6? Pffft. And he blew before they were up! :lol: