Day 9: Cameroon vs Serbia | South Korea vs Ghana | Brazil vs Switzerland | Portugal vs Uruguay

Nickholas

Supports
Chelsea
a good goal but the goalie would have saved it without the deflection .. despite what the commentator said..

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
For Brasil right now on the field there are 7 premier league players, 3 Real players, and Marquinhos. 3 from Utd, a 4th having come off. How times have changed.

OmarUnited4ever

So nice to see the 2002 WC winners in attendance with R.Carlos, Cafu, Kaka, and the only "Ronaldo" I acknowledge

I know it's petty but whatever

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Good managerial nous there, bringing rock solid defensive option Alex Telles on the see out the game.

Irwin99

it's a shame Spain and Brazil are on the same side of the draw as they look the two best teams for me so far. France very good too of course.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Assuming they hold on for the win I hope they can rest Casemiro for the next match

jeff_goldblum

Asking for a yellow, god I love Antony, such a classy guy.
I think you'd be hard pressed to find many players, at any level, who've never appealed to a referee to give a yellow to an opponent for a bad/cynical challenge. For some reason I find the card wave mime approach way more annoying than someone shouting "come on ref that's a yellow all day", but I couldn't really explain why.

saivet

Raphina wasn't good and unfortunately Antony has been no better. Rodrygo or Jesus on the right might be the best move for Brazil.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Maybe we just never saw the best of Telles

How is he getting in at Seville?

PoTMS

Brazil have not been as impressive as their favourites tag suggests. After two rounds, I'd say France look the team to beat. Brazil, Spain and England have been decent if not unspectacular.