Day 9: Cameroon vs Serbia | South Korea vs Ghana | Brazil vs Switzerland | Portugal vs Uruguay

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Because... he's still the same player?
He’s scoring goals for Liverpool and gradually improving. If he stinks out the World Cup then fine, as long as he comes back and continues to score goals for his club.
You can watch and see how he plays and affects the front line without any emotional involvement.
On my side it’s Bruno. I can appreciate what a threat he is going forward without being frustrated that we haven’t scored yet. Say if Uruguay equalises, I’d be raging and have it over shadow my thoughts on the game and curse at the entire front line.
Yeah I still don’t care how Nunez plays for Uruguay, but you do you.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Almost for Uraguay

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
We lost the midfield and Santos the stupid cnut doesn't put Vitinha

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Pellestri looks class, so positive.

jungledrums

Without Ronaldo making something of that, that's just a shit cross from Bruno. Would have been catching practice for the keeper. :p

Ronaldo has been very good in this game to be fair. Playing like a 'free man'. ;)
Without Ronaldo there, Bruno wouldn’t have crossed the ball… what a bizarre comment

ASB88

Without Ronaldo making something of that, that's just a shit cross from Bruno. Would have been catching practice for the keeper. :p

Ronaldo has been very good in this game to be fair. Playing like a 'free man'. ;)
Crosses are supposed to assist, not to beat the keeper. TBH, an in form striker would have made a much better contact (or any contact in this case) with the ball. Ronaldo missed the trajectory of the ball completely there. They got lucky that it ended up in the net. And to claim goal for that - LOL!