Ref: Anthony Taylor (England)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Match 22
Saturday 19 June, 21.00 CET @ La Cartuja, Seville
Group E
Ref: Daniele Orsato (Italy)​

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
So Germany could be eliminated if they lose again? It would be a not so funny joke, even for the Germans.

Last edited:

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
So Germany could be eliminated if they lose again? It would be a not so funny joke for the Germans.
Not in theory but they’d be relying on a lot of other results going their way. Switzerland not beating Turkey. No winner between Scotland-Croatia. Ukraine-Austria not agreeing to draw (draw would send both through as long as both Belgium/Denmark don’t drop points).

Interesting aspect is that for Portugal a draw means qualification while a loss means squeaky bum time. So they might play for a draw which wouldn’t be a bad result for Germany. They’re playing last in round 3 and will know exactly what they’d need to do vs Hungary to qualify.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Not in theory but they’d be relying on a lot of other results going their way. Switzerland not beating Turkey. No winner between Scotland-Croatia. Ukraine-Austria not agreeing to draw (draw would send both through as long as both Belgium/Denmark don’t drop points).

Interesting aspect is that for Portugal a draw means qualification while a loss means squeaky bum time. So they might play for a draw which wouldn’t be a bad result for Germany. They’re playing last in round 3 and will know exactly what they’d need to do vs Hungary to qualify.
I see. Thanks. I thought that only top 2 of every group that would proceed.

sillwuka

Predictions,

Hungary 0 - 3 France - Benzema, Mbappe, Pogba

Portugal 2 - 1 Germany- Ronaldo, Bruno, Gnabry

Spain 2 - 0 Poland - Moreno, Olmo

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Today is the first time I want to watch all 3 games.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Predictions:

Hungary 0 - 2 France - Benzema, Rabiot

Portugal 1 - 1 Germany- Ronaldo, Volland

Spain 1 - 0 Poland - Pedri

Jagga7

Have to think the Germany/Portugal will be a cagey affair, a defeat would be disaster for Germany. Expecting a really boring 0-0 or 1-1.

Raredaredevil

Die Mannschaft actually played well against Les Bleus and its no shame losing by an own goal although I sense that Les Bleus just didn't step up a gear. Portugal has an atrocious record against Germany and Germany is at home and they must win to keep their qualification hopes alive so I expect them to get fired up for this match and win.

Gonçalo Motta

France will smash Hungary 3-0, Portugal and Germany will be a boring draw like 1-1 and Spain will win 2-1.

If this Portugal side clicks, not sure if there are many teams that can stop them. Bar probably France.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Hoping Portugal can come out victorious, but don't see Die Mannschaft not winning. They played quite good (not spectacular) against France, while Portugal struggled for 70ish minutes vs Hungary. Sure, they played in Hungarys packed stadium, but they're also the away team later. Which in itself is farcical.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Looking forward to the game.
My Polish wife who has no idea of football has been torturing me with Lewandowski all day.
Pieprzyć Polaków :devil:
Day of wearing the shirt.My eldest son, Judas Iscariot, goes with Poland.
Luis Enrique has said in a press conference that "Morata and ten more", also took a few statistics to defend him. I would play with Fabián and keep the rest of the team or accomodate Llorente in the middle

klsv

Die Mannschaft actually played well against Les Bleus and its no shame losing by an own goal although I sense that Les Bleus just didn't step up a gear. Portugal has an atrocious record against Germany and Germany is at home and they must win to keep their qualification hopes alive so I expect them to get fired up for this match and win.
So you think Die Mannschaft has a good chance against Navegadores? Les Bleus should do the job against Magyarok for sure, though. The last match can go either way I suppose, but I think if La Furia Roja has the balls to bench Morata, Bialo Czerwoni should be beaten easily. Anyway, can't wait til tomorrow to watch Azzurri face the Dragons. Christ on a fecking bike.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Looking forward to the game.
My Polish wife who has no idea of football has been torturing me with Lewandowski all day.
Pieprzyć Polaków :devil:
Day of wearing the shirt.My eldest son, Judas Iscariot, goes with Poland.
Luis Enrique has said in a press conference that "Morata and ten more", also took a few statistics to defend him. I would play with Fabián and keep the rest of the team or accomodate Llorente in the middle
:lol:
No Gerard Moreno then? He looked great in the final against us and his stats in the league this season looked good.

Raredaredevil

So you think Die Mannschaft has a good chance against Navegadores? Les Bleus should do the job against Magyarok for sure, though. The last match can go either way I suppose, but I think if La Furia Roja has the balls to bench Morata, Bialo Czerwoni should be beaten easily. Anyway, can't wait til tomorrow to watch Azzurri face the Dragons. Christ on a fecking bike.
Yes I can't wait to see Die Mannschaft tonight. Gonna be an epic game against Seleção Das Quinas. Les Bleus should demolish Magyarok but you never know with their defensive style and the Magyaroks at home. La Roja will beat Biało-czerwoni easily considering how poor Biało-czerwoni is. And yes I can't wait to watch the Azzuri against the Dragons tomorrow, I will be watching the game live at the Stadio Olympico. Are you feeling the machine of the DIE MANNSCHAFT?

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Hoping Portugal can come out victorious, but don't see Die Mannschaft not winning. They played quite good (not spectacular) against France, while Portugal struggled for 70ish minutes vs Hungary. Sure, they played in Hungarys packed stadium, but they're also the away team later. Which in itself is farcical.
There are big distortions in this competition with a couple of teams having home advantage. Having said that Germany and France are probably the 2 teams who Portugal has more difficulties not only historical but to adapt to their style of football. It used to be like that vs Italy and Spain but recently things improved. It’s a bit like when the Dutch play against us, when they go inside the pitch it is like if they are already losing 1:0 before the game starts.

RooneyLegend

Whats up with the coaching at this tournament. Why is Pogba not playing on the left side of the midfield?

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Whats up with the coaching at this tournament. Why is Pogba not playing on the left side of the midfield?
I'm sure he mostly plays on the right for France. Matuidi was on the left side when they won the world cup.