Television DC's Titans (Spoilers Tagged)

Ekeke

Have to agree, that after a good start, it as come of the boil, Conner might as well not be there, Star fire's storyline is boring and Beast Boy still as not been able to transform into anything else but a tiger.
Its been quite painful watching them try to keep the budget down by having him be a martial arts fighter so he doesnt have to use his powers. And then when he finally does he's a tiger every time. I cant believe that was their plan from the start when they pitched this show.

The storytelling and characters are pretty bad in the in terms of doing whats logical, character progression and being true to the comic book characters. Also I feel like every scene that has had someone dancing has been cringe overload. I wish DC would ban them from any dancing scenes in the future.

In the previous episode where
Jason causes Dick to die, I was like okay. So lets just think of this story as a "what if" with Red Hood being a full villain. And then the very next episode Dick is talking about his redemption. This Red Hood is way more gone than he was in the comics, he killed Hawk and its his fault Dick died. So what if he's back. Thats not a character that can have redemption.

Andersons Dietician

Felt like they addressed a lot of the points many have been questioning here. Gar can’t control his abilities hence the lack of multiple transformations, these are the Titans at the beginning of their journeys after all so understandable and well
Given it looks like connor blew up the ship in some sort of nefarious circumstances looks like dick was sort of right not to trust him.
As far as I recall he always had a shaky relationship within the Titans comics anyway.

Again though weird structural issues with the show. Made me think I’d missed an episode then one sec he’s in full Nightwing gear next he isn‘t and there was defo not anywhere for a wardrobe change.

Hamnat

Felt like they addressed a lot of the points many have been questioning here. Gar can’t control his abilities hence the lack of multiple transformations, these are the Titans at the beginning of their journeys after all so understandable and well
Given it looks like connor blew up the ship in some sort of nefarious circumstances looks like dick was sort of right not to trust him.
As far as I recall he always had a shaky relationship within the Titans comics anyway.

Again though weird structural issues with the show. Made me think I’d missed an episode then one sec he’s in full Nightwing gear next he isn‘t and there was defo not anywhere for a wardrobe change.
They finally give a "storyline reason" after 3 seasons for what we all know is a budget restriction on Gar and shapeshifting. And I would be fine with this if the overall writing was decent or made logical sense. Some of Scarecrows scenes were giving me Riddler this episode. They have him just doing anything at this point. He's a tech genius, a scientist, he can find Lazarus pits no problem. He has played a part in taking out 3 Robins, and put Batgirl in jail in one season.

Ekeke

They finally give a "storyline reason" after 3 seasons for what we all know is a budget restriction on Gar and shapeshifting. And I would be fine with this if the overall writing was decent or made logical sense. Some of Scarecrows scenes were giving me Riddler this episode. They have him just doing anything at this point. He's a tech genius, a scientist, he can find Lazarus pits no problem. He has played a part in taking out 3 Robins, and put Batgirl in jail in one season.
Yeah good call,he's like a Batman rogues gallery Amazo

Hacked the bat computer and Oracle like he's Calculator, mutilated his face like hes Joker, making riddles and puzzles like Riddler and also scared off Jason attempting a fight with a chain and hook

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Has been renewed for another season.

Hamnat

Well at least Ras got an honorable mention one liner in the finale since Scarecrow stole his damn pit. Lazarus pit rain! The hell was that crap

Scarecrow Tim gets to beat his ass with moves he learned from Youtube....ok

Norman Brownbutter

ask him about his bath time mishap
So many daddy issues, so little time. 5 tedious episodes into season three and I’m finally pulling the rip cord.

ha_rooney

They need new writers. So much potential with these characters & we get this nonsense.

Drifter

American
WTF did they do to this, another disappointing second half of the season. It now feels more like a CW show, with swearing.

Ekeke

The writers of Young Justice should take over this show. They can reimagine DC characters in a productive way, (Artemis Crock - Tigress), create new characters which are good enough that they are added to comics canon (Kaldur) and tackle topics like grief and depression in a 20 minute cartoon whilst introducing more characters than Titans yet being loyal enough to their comics counterparts to feel like the same characters. This show cant do any of that.

People mention the CW shows, but at least Flash can establish likable characters even though its terrible with developing interesting villains. Still both far worse than a cartoon

ha_rooney

Returns 3 November. I’m hoping the writing is much better than the last season.

Hamnat

Returns 3 November. I’m hoping the writing is much better than the last season.
I was hoping so as well like every season. Then I saw the fight scene clip they posted .

Dick is not this dumb with strategy.

Andersons Dietician

I keep persisting with this show as it has moments when it’s good and I’m really hoping it finds some consistency.

But the writing at times is so bad it’s like a child has written it. There is no growth for the characters, they have something they work through and you think great, we don’t have to see any more of that rubbish again, but then an episode later back to the same issue.

Super boy usage as well. Just infuriates me. We get he’s hard to use, same as superman, power scaling his ability next to Dick and finding people to use in the show to fight is hard. Also get he’s always been a bit of a douche, and Dick is unsure of him and worried he might injure or worse kill someone if he becomes over confident, but the worst part that really annoys me.

Gar turns in to a Gorrila and rampages in the lab, Connor is there and somehow the writers decided Superboy couldn’t just control garr as a Gorrilla.