Television DC's Titans (Spoilers Tagged)

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Strikes me as someone older than normal Batman but younger than Batman in Batman Beyond.

Sylar

Managed to watch / binge this the last few days. Really enjoyed it. I agree that the last episode was decent, but handicapped by not having actually cast a Batman as it seemed like they had a Robin v Batman idea, without actually having batman shown.

But given the news of whos casted as posted above and which characters are coming from the previous page, s2 is going all out.

Guessing (seems obvious) but the post credit is:
superboy and superdog?

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Managed to watch / binge this the last few days. Really enjoyed it. I agree that the last episode was decent, but handicapped by not having actually cast a Batman as it seemed like they had a Robin v Batman idea, without actually having batman shown.

But given the news of whos casted as posted above and which characters are coming from the previous page, s2 is going all out.

Guessing (seems obvious) but the post credit is:
superboy and superdog?
Yeah

RedMachine03

Poster of Articles
Season 2 premiering on Sept. 6
Footage shown at the comic-con included Aqualad and Deathstroke

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Caught up with this recently & really enjoyed it. Different to what I expected. Looking forward to season 2.

Andersons Dietician

Inject Nightwing straight into my veins
Seemed to still be sporting a cape in that trailer. Wonder if we’ll get Nightwing or some sort of inbetween as he finds his way there.

Looks awesome anyway but
isn’t he in some sort of dream state where Trigon turned him in the end or are they going to wrap that up quickly with Raven turning on him in the first episode. Seems a bit of a step down from Trigon to Deathstroke if he is indeed the main villain of the season.

Andersons Dietician

Returned today. Mixed feelings about the first ep.
Trigon brushed under the carpet like he was nothing
and the way it was done feels like it’s something they could have, should have done last season. Seemed like they were rushing through the episode to set up a load of bits for this upcoming season.

Not totally convinced by Jorah Mormont as Bruce Wayne, bit of a sketchy accent at times.

Still enjoyed it once it was past that first bit that seemed like it was cut from last seasons finale.

Sylar

Damn, its already back. Awesome. Might wait for a few to build up and then binge.

RedMachine03

Poster of Articles
Returned today. Mixed feelings about the first ep.
Trigon brushed under the carpet like he was nothing
and the way it was done feels like it’s something they could have, should have done last season. Seemed like they were rushing through the episode to set up a load of bits for this upcoming season.

Not totally convinced by Jorah Mormont as Bruce Wayne, bit of a sketchy accent at times.

Still enjoyed it once it was past that first bit that seemed like it was cut from last seasons finale.
Majority of this episode was supposed to air last season I think but they cancelled it for some reason.

ha_rooney

Is season 2 supposed to be on UK Netflix? I can’t seem to find it

Andersons Dietician

Majority of this episode was supposed to air last season I think but they cancelled it for some reason.
That would make sense as it just seems all over the place and a little rushed. Maybe the budget for FX didn’t expand enough to have Trigon in it for long enough :lol:

ha_rooney

That episode definitely felt misplaced as a season opener, and should’ve been the finale for last season.

Deathstroke should be an excellent addition this year.

Sylar

Deathstroke should be an excellent addition this year.
If hes even remotely close to being as awesome as Man Utd bennetts version (which was on CW of all networks), then this should be so much fun especially the more lenient rating they have for more violence.

ha_rooney

Last couple of episodes have been very good.

Andersons Dietician

Last couple of episodes have been very good.
I agree but do you not think they’ve been weirdly paced? I feel like they’ve spent a lot of time covering pointless stuff where they could do other stuff to better serve the series. I’m guessing it’s a 12 episode series again and we are through 3 and it just seems like they are stalling to me.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
I agree but do you not think they’ve been weirdly paced? I feel like they’ve spent a lot of time covering pointless stuff where they could do other stuff to better serve the series. I’m guessing it’s a 12 episode series again and we are through 3 and it just seems like they are stalling to me.
First episode certainly. Apparently half that shit was meant to be in the last season.

Personally think the pacing of the last two eps was fine.

ha_rooney

First episode was definitely weird & felt completely wrong this year, but I think the others have been ok. I expect things to pick up now, especially how the last episode ended.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
Think it's 15 this time.

Andersons Dietician

Again.... good episode but mostly just filler. Could have covered most of that in 10 minutes.

Going by how that episode ended and what the next episode is titled I’m guessing we are maybe going to have to wait another episode till they touch on what happened at the end of last week.

Kostur

海尔的老板
This show is so fecking great, beats the living shit out of the other shit which became a political bullshit tool. No fecking around here.

I presume that they'll kidnap and get Jericho killed while trying to hunt down Deathstroke, hence all the talk about DS being the reason why they disbanded the former Titans.