Television DC's Titans (Spoilers Tagged)

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
Aa some of you may be aware they were trying to make a Titans shows on TNT a couple years back but it failed to get off the mark. But they finally decided to make it themselves on their own DC streaming serice that will be launching at some point.
As such I think a thread about this show is worth having because of character pictures coming out.

I'll spoiler the pictures in case people want to wait until the show to see them, the below pictures will be of Robin, Hawk and Dove.

Robin looks great but Hawk and Dove have a cheesy kind of look about them, but I still love their costumes.

RedMachine03

Poster of Articles
It’s supposed to come out along with Young Justice I think, may be May-June next year.
Btw another DC show is starting in Jan. next year, Black Lightning.

Schmiznurf

It’s supposed to come out along with Young Justice I think, may be May-June next year.
Btw another DC show is starting in Jan. next year, Black Lightning.
They're doing an adult harley quinn one too for the same service, all going to be awesome.

Yeah, on CW, i'll definitely be watching as it looks awesome.

Drifter

American
A lot darker than i imagined and will be interesting to find out what happened between him and Batman.

Andersons Dietician

Looks good, I has seen some set pictures earlier this year and it looked a bit meh but going off of that i’ll For sure be giving it a watch.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
As in so bad it's good? Because that trailer is shite, in my opinion.

What is DC's fascination with edginess? "feck Batman" ffs.

Schmiznurf

Only available in US for now, I know where i'll be watching then. But we have a date for Titans at last at least.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
I saw the title and thought it was a documentary about child sex abuse in Washington.

Oldyella

So netflix showing globally? Will give an episode or two a try, but it doesn't look great.

Andersons Dietician

Wait, what, Netflix? I thought DC were starting their own streaming channel with this being the head show at the moment, when did Netflix become involved?

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Only got a minute into the trailer and it felt long. Ain't gonna watch this.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
Wait, what, Netflix? I thought DC were starting their own streaming channel with this being the head show at the moment, when did Netflix become involved?
Think Netflix have international rights as DC streaming service is US only at first.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
The reviews for the first two episodes are good.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
That Harley Quinn teaser looked like fun. Some much needed piss taking of the gritty and dark recent DC shite...

bucky

Is anyone on here actually getting this DC universe service? Curious how successful it's going to be.

Drifter

American
Watched the first episode and first impressions is the acting seems off ,and the story lines of the characters were rushed. Early days but not convinced.

Big Andy

Bloke
So I assume this is for adults, and not for my 8 year old lad who loves Teen Titans Go!

Andersons Dietician

So I assume this is for adults, and not for my 8 year old lad who loves Teen Titans Go!
Yeah, certainly not for kids I’m afraid. Depends how strict you are I guess but there are scenes of pretty bad violence. One point someone gets shot in the head and they show a lot of it. Raven as well is a very dark version of her and oh people getting burned alive.

Schmiznurf

Yeah, certainly not for kids I’m afraid. Depends how strict you are I guess but there are scenes of pretty bad violence. One point someone gets shot in the head and they show a lot of it. Raven as well is a very dark version of her and oh people getting burned alive.
I thought that said bummed alive then :lol: