De Gea contract talk | Signs new deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Smalling and Jones has just ensured another 5 years of being constantly bailed out

Patrick08

I think he should be made Captain of the club after De gea. He deserves it over Valencia.

Galactico policy no more sustainable for any one now.

Last edited:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I really really hope it’s true but it seems strange that he’d agree a deal with us when he’s in Russia with the Spain squad.

If it is true, it’s a great signal because it suggests he told his agent he’s only interested in staying at United, gave him the terms he would like and told him to sort it out.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Signing of the summer if true! Delighted. With Alysson going Real and not to liverpool, this is probably the best set of circumstances that could have happened!

GregtheRed_

Amazing news. Hopefully this means he's confident Mourinho and the team can deliver in the coming seasons. Best in the world and could move anywhere, but has chosen to stay despite not winning what he deserves.

Fauzan

Superb bit of news and this is much needed as well!

Jones/Smalling say a little thank God prayer and breathe a sigh of relief

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Paging, Real Madrid. He's shite lads. Leave him in Manchester.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Shit, what the feck are we giving him another contract for? :mad:

RedTillI'mDead

A Key Tool
Nice one Dave, when the world is watching he takes the perfect time to kill all interest in him for the second time in recent weeks

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
He's utterly shit for Spain, no wonder other keepers don't rate him. Constantly failed at the biggest stage.

Cezzine

Supports
Real Madrid
Utd will keep him. There is no way in the world that Madrid wants him anymore after his last few games with Spain. Two goals that would make Karius proud in the last 3 games...

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Utd will keep him. There is no way in the world that Madrid wants him anymore after his last few games with Spain. Two goals that would make Karius proud in the last 3 games...
It doesn't work when you do it

Flytan

Is it bad that I'm completely okay with his mistakes for Spain even though he's my second favorite player lol?

dove

Must be difficult for De Gea when the club and national team play so different. With us he is constantly involved and has to make a save every 15 min while in NT he barely even touches the ball during 90 min :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.