De Gea Interview

TheReligion

Abusive
Just after the Newcastle game.

He's absolutely fuming and apologised to the fans. Said it's not acceptable and seemed livid we conceded from our own corner again (like Wolves). Also said this is this toughest he's known it at the club and seemed pretty lost for words.

Quite telling interview really. I'm not sure what happens next but I'm pretty concerned.

Jonno

He looked completely shell shocked and devastated. He deserves so much better.

Sh!te owners, sh!te CEO, sh!te manager, sh!te coaches, sh!te players. It’s a shambles.

el3mel

He probably regrets renewing his contract and tying himself up to this shite.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Everything is fine according to the clueless feck on the sidelines. Chill.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
If not for de gea we would have been playing in the champions league and probably would have had so many great signings. I'm glad he is devastated.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Club is dying.

Hyperbole buy Yeah, we are a mess.

RG 11

Just after the Newcastle game.

He's absolutely fuming and apologised to the fans. Said it's not acceptable and seemed livid we conceded from our own corner again (like Wolves). Also said this is this toughest he's known it at the club and seemed pretty lost for words.

Quite telling interview really. I'm not sure what happens next but I'm pretty concerned.
Stark contrast to Ole's interview where he made everything seem like it's going according to plan

United Hobbit

Thought he spoke well and sounded genuinely hurt. He stopped just short of saying the whole club is a mess by saying he doesn't know what is happening etc

Castia

Looks absolutely done

Seemed like he had something on the tip of his tongue but just held off.

Chairman Steve

Everything is fine according to the clueless feck on the sidelines. Chill.
I wonder whether this interview is a sign that OGS won’t make it to Liverpool. OGS saying one thing and one of the senior players saying another. They’d be singing off the same hymn sheet otherwise.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
Certainly came across as far more heartfelt and sincere than his boss.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I honestly don't know why he did re-sign, other than the money it was career suicide

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
I wonder whether this interview is a sign that OGS won’t make it to Liverpool. OGS saying one thing and one of the senior players saying another. They’d be singing off the same hymn sheet otherwise.
I wish he gets sacked any minute now.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Was somewhat startled by what he said alright, accurate though it was.

Acole9

Outstanding
He's done a few of the interviews recently. He looked like he was going to throw up he was so disgusted.

United Hobbit

Taken off the BBC commentary of people haven't seen it, however it was the tone of his voice as well that sounded broken almost

Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea has just been speaking to Sky Sports. There was a lot of sighing and trying to find the words.

He said "unacceptable" a whole load of times.

"We didn't create any proper chances. We defended well. The team needs to step up. We have some big injuries but that’s no excuse. We are Manchester United, we need to keep training hard, fighting and winning games."

What do you need to improve?

"Everything. A lot of things to improve. I don’t know what to say. Keep trying, fighting, improving every day. It’s a hard moment for us.

"The most difficult time since I’ve been here. I don’t know why, what is happening. Sorry to the fans. We will keep fighting.

"Come on, we conceded a goal from a comer. That cannot happen. It’s unacceptable."

DevilRed

The worrying thing is nobody knows whats wrong. That usually means ability is the issue.

I believe the players are trying their hardest, but sadly at least half of the players we saw today aren't good enough.

astracrazy

He may as well of come out and said half the players are crap and the manager is useless because i feel like thats the angle he was going at.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
They haven't said total opposite. Ole said it's the worse we've ever played and were unable to create anything. Ole not coming out and slagging every one off isn't the same as him thinking it was a great game. He said it was shit.

Born2Lose

Relative to his reputation and wage he's been as bad as anyone. He's one of our most senior players now and it's time he grew a pair.

Sp00ks11

Stark contrast to Ole's interview where he made everything seem like it's going according to plan
Damning really isn't it. Ole is and always will be a club legend, but he is completely out of his depth, as he was at Cardiff. Like Jamie Redknapp just said there is no way a manager should be going from Cardiff, to Molde to Manchester United. It's ridiculous.

Irrational.

Certainly in contrast to the positive interview from Ole where all that was wrong was we "couldn't settle down".

I can tell he cares massively about the club, shame we have players that don't.

sparx99

Looks absolutely done

Seemed like he had something on the tip of his tongue but just held off.
As a goalkeeper its kind of hard to completely call out the outfield players or the coach. You could tell he wanted to criticise somebody though.

LARulz

Relative to his reputation and wage he's been as bad as anyone. He's one of our most senior players now and it's time he grew a pair.
He's our goalkeeper. He can't do much when the 10 on front can't defend or attack

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Good on him. I'm not surprised he's left spluttering apologies as no-one has any answers to sort this mess out.

United Hobbit

He may as well of come out and said half the players are crap and the manager is useless because i feel like thats the angle he was going at.
That's also what I'm reading between the lines as him saying especially about the bit about having no idea what's going on at the moment

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
If not for de gea we would have been playing in the champions league and probably would have had so many great signings. I'm glad he is devastated.
He is to blame? He kept us relative for 4 years mate by himself. He had a bad season last year. Why can't somebody else step up for a change? Why do we have to rely on our keeper all the time?

Jose, Woodward were the reason we were shit. Their tiff spilt over to the players.

Beagle

What? What are you referring to?
He's referring to how De Gea's form at the tail end of the last season sunk United. He's technically not wrong. Off the top of my head I can remember DDG costing around 4-5 games.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
I was just thinking that. When he retires none will give 2 hoots to his bank balance. He should have left on past 12 months.