De Jong

RonaldoVII

I didn't think it was intentional :nervous: It wasn't like Van Bommel who was just being a cnut and went through Iniesta earlier with no intention of playing the ball.

wr8_utd

:'(
Din't look like it was intentional. His foot was high but no one would intentionally do that.

And for those calling for a ban how come you were not calling for Evans to be banned after his kung fu kick on Drogba?

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Din't look like it was intentional. His foot was high but no one would intentionally do that.

And for those calling for a ban how come you were not calling for Evans to be banned after his kung fu kick on Drogba?
If I remember rightly, Evans was "protecting himself" from Drogba. Or so said the Caf anyway.

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?

yes, that too

now start your own thread about evans, and good luck! :nono:

ta ta

wr8_utd

:'(
Like I said it was on Drogba.He had it coming with all his injury faking, he had to feel real pain.
His reaction was funny, kinda like he was having a seizure
Well Alonso deserves it for getting everyone sent off in his final season for the Scousers :mad:

Alex

It wasnt that bad, it looked dramatic and it was rough, but he didnt do intentionally and really the damage wasnt that bad, a yellow sure, a red no way. It looked ugly it wasnt that bad, Evans was worse because I think it was intentional but all you do is specualte these things, not I reallly care about Drogba incident though. I do think whoever fouled Robben should have been sent off though, hahah, I was shocked I have no reason why he didnt go down, certainly a player with such a penchant for diving would go down under such a poor challenge, I guess he is not used to getting fouled and going because he usually goes down before that

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?
It wasnt that bad, it looked dramatic and it was rough, but he didnt do intentionally and really the damage wasnt that bad, a yellow sure, a red no way. It looked ugly it wasnt that bad, Evans was worse because I think it was intentional but all you do is specualte these things, not I reallly care about Drogba incident though. I do think whoever fouled Robben should have been sent off though, hahah, I was shocked I have no reason why he didnt go down, certainly a player with such a penchant for diving would go down under such a poor challenge, I guess he is not used to getting fouled and going because he usually goes down before that
that's a red card in rugby, in boxing, tennis, american football, ice hockey

but in football, no ... no sire :smirk:

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?
i see this thread wont hit the 10 or so pages that the suarez thread had

it seems that touching the ball with the hand is a lot unfair than kicking someone in the chest

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down

Why would you call for a ban on your own player?

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Very intentional. No one goes for a ball like that, especially knowing exactly were the opposition is. His force also comes through his sole but not from a kick like you would if striking the ball. It was a very dirty move by a very dirty player. Deserving of a red.

beergod

I've seen too many bad challenges by De Jong to start wondering about his mental health

Longsden_7

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh City will think its a conspiracy against them.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Raoul

Admin
Staff
i see this thread wont hit the 10 or so pages that the suarez thread had

it seems that touching the ball with the hand is a lot unfair than kicking someone in the chest
Particularly if touching it saves a goal and helps your team advance to the next round.