Deactivate my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cina

Thread of the year if it comes to fruition.

Cina

Little uppity cnut from Sligo. I'd seriously love nothing more than to meet you and burst your jaw.

I'm going to finish things up here with that post.

So, go feck yourself.
You know what? big feck you on your face........you are a wanker/cnut!!!! why are you acting like a king! who da heck are you?????????????????:mad:

If anyone is being threated!!! I am the one. You threat me!!!!!!!!!! remember it......in your previous posts.....

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
Disappointed.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
I should ignore this and move on, but I can't figure out what's happening here and really want to know.

I see a sour leftover taste from an embarrassing CMO, the aftermath of a JakeC-esque birthday-greetings-to-self thread, and some beef with Cina. That still doesn't explain why this wasn't done over PM. :confused:

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
I should ignore this and move on, but I can't figure out what's happening here and really want to know.

I see a sour leftover taste from an embarrassing CMO, the aftermath of a JakeC-esque birthday-greetings-to-self thread, and some beef with Cina. That still doesn't explain why this wasn't done over PM. :confused:
It wouldn't get any attention that way.

Gandalf Greyhame

Scout
It took you 10 minutes to read?
Nope, it was because I went through his previous postings in different threads to try and understand context. I read up on what a CMO was, gathered that Hectic was somehow associated with these, looked at TBP's CMO thread with Swanson, stared at the pics on his HBD thread for a couple of minutes, looked up JakeC's precedent from earlier, and looked at his recent interactions with Cina. Hence the time.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Nope, it was because I went through his previous postings in different threads to try and understand context. I read up on what a CMO was, gathered that Hectic was somehow associated with these, looked at TBP's CMO thread with Swanson, stared at the pics on his HBD thread for a couple of minutes, looked up JakeC's precedent from earlier, and looked at his recent interactions with Cina. Hence the time.
There's 10 seconds I'm not getting back.

You must be at work.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
no one is allowed to leave this place, unless they go through the full leaving ritual.

the leaving ritual consists of recreating a 1930's railway station. 100 on lookers, all dressed in appropriate 1930's attire, need to occupy the platform with us. you then get onto a departing steam train, as i run along the platform, tears steaming down my face. this is of course after a long embrace, and passionate open-mouthed kiss, before you boarded the train. all the while, solius provides ambiance by playing a mournful ditty on a piano.

Gandalf Greyhame

Scout
no one is allowed to leave this place, unless they go through the full leaving ritual.

the leaving ritual consists of recreating a 1930's railway station. 100 on lookers, all dressed in appropriate 1930's attire, need to occupy the platform with us. you then get onto a departing steam train, as i run along the platform, tears steaming down my face. this is of course after a long embrace, and passionate open-mouthed kiss, before you boarded the train. all the while, solius provides ambiance by playing a mournful ditty on a piano.

If @Olly or @Code-CX can do the needful with TBP's pics from this post.

Levo

Band of Brothers
Has he collapsed under the weight of his own bullshit?

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
I'm here to champion TBP. Any of you wanktards wanna get to him, well yers are gonna have to go through me first (no homo).
To be honest doesn't matter who the other poster is, anyone siding with Cina needs to take a long hard look at themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.