Deadline day signing predictions

eltigreFalcao

Hard to believe the're are going to be any incomings before deadline
but one can hope there's still a chance for an Eriksen/Dybala/Fernandes/Longstaff/even Lemina/ST/RW surprise. I personally hope there's a reinforcement coming in in the next couple of days.

No one's out before thursday, all the busy workinghorses in United board will be try to scratch out another signin.......sigh

Red_toad

Why are people always wanting smalling our first rather than rojo or Jones?
You expect Newcastle to take our highly paid crocks? I’m very happy for Smalling to stay, but he’s now just back up, maybe he’d like to pay and Newcastle would be far happier getting a very good defender as part of the deal, over a casualty who’s on a big wage.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
You expect Newcastle to take our highly paid crocks? I’m very happy for Smalling to stay, but he’s now just back up, maybe he’d like to pay and Newcastle would be far happier getting a very good defender as part of the deal, over a casualty who’s on a big wage.
I’d say Phil Jones might be a Bruce type of player

Bojan11

Dybala and Bruno links returning.

By Thursday I’m sure we’d be linked with someone we not been linked with all summer probably Coutinho.

SiRed

Arsenal
In - Smalling

Spurs
In - Darmian, Coutinho

UTD
In - Eriksen, Mandzukic
Out - Smalling, Rojo, Darmian, Lukaku

Rooney1987

It’s not a signing but a De Gea extension will be announced. To soften the blow of no more signings. It’s Ed’s type of move.

Arsenal
In - Smalling

Spurs
In - Darmian, Coutinho

UTD
In - Eriksen, Mandzukic
Out - Smalling, Rojo, Darmian, Lukaku
I would take that. Personally much rather Smalling to stay than Bailly, but as he’s crocked again we can’t get rid of him.

Who on earth do you think would take Rojo off of our hands?

starman

Where's the Timo Werner rumour? out of contract next year, has been told to sign one or find a club by the end of the window. Said to be avaiable for 60m

Am i the only one who thinks out of all the potential Lukaku replacements that gets mentioned he should be the one we should be going for?

Steven-UK

I think we are done for this window now. We take months to do anything, so unless something has already been in the pipeline, we are done.

Orange Tree

Where's the Timo Werner rumour? out of contract next year, has been told to sign one or find a club by the end of the window. Said to be avaiable for 60m

Am i the only one who thinks out of all the potential Lukaku replacements that gets mentioned he should be the one we should be going for?
Will most likely run down his contract and moves to Bayern.

I think we will get Longstaff in at the deadline day. Maybe Tuanzebe going to Newcastle on loan.

Baneofthegame

Zero incomings or outgoings, although I’d like to see the back of Rojo, Sanchez, Darmian, Lukaku and Bailly (not possible).

Two days of hype coming.

TBR

Savic Lazio player is the one I would like.Knowing woodward he will try to get Savic and Dembele and end up with Bale and Neymar.

starman

Will most likely run down his contract and moves to Bayern.

I think we will get Longstaff in at the deadline day. Maybe Tuanzebe going to Newcastle on loan.
Yup and Leipzig are dead against that, they have made it clear they will try and sell him if he does not agree to a deal. Bayern are probably confidant enough that they dont need to make offer and will just wait but Werner has said in the past he would like to play in PL and United is his preference (not sure how strong that feeling is now not being in the CL). I do think we should tempt them with a offer the closer it gets to the window closing...
I guess we haven't signed another attacker due to not knowing if Lukaku is leaving or not

Glow

Lukaku out
Swap deal Longstaff - Smalling(+£25)

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Champions League Qualification is a must. Be that finishing in the top four or winning the Europa. Otherwise we have zero chance (don't think we have a high chance anyway) of signing Sancho.

MUFC OK

Let's sign a CM from either Monaco or Leipzig. They'll be affordable and likely half decent.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Signing someone on the last day is usually a sign of ludicrous lack of planning.

So in a way, no panic at the last minute is a good thing.

But then having not brought any midfielders in is just a tad of a worry, unless one of the existing guys steps up amazingly.