Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Had a much quieter game than I was expecting but that's fine by me. Did what he had to do well.

MU655

Very good. Seems to have an excellent long throw. That is the second time we have scored from it. I didn't know he had that to his game.

His kicking is good. Readies himself for collecting corners and crosses which makes it seem easy. It makes it look like he has less to do, but he is just cutting it off before it becomes a real threat.

Handled everything perfectly.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Been very impressed from what I've seen so far. Certainly doesn't lack confidence.

slored1

A clear first choice now. The best goalkeeper in the team and so confident.

Nick7

Again, not that much to do but I felt calm with him there. Needs to work on his passing and that save at the end was a bit dodgy. But good, if quiet, performance.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
How nice is it for a goalkeeper to come and catch crosses?!

Born2Lose

If he carries this on and the defence looks so much better with him playing it'll be very hard for Ole to stick De Gea back in there.

OmarUnited4ever

Excellent today..

His throw to set Shaw on his way, wouldn't that be considered "key pass" lool I think it should

binary bot
Proactive > reactive

It'll go wrong from time to time but it's always worth it in the long run for a top side

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Happy that he is taking chances and showing better all round game. Has to be first choice now. Better for DDG to move back to Spain and be with new family. Family comes first :wenger:

Shark

@NotShark
Today is the day he's become our new number one. Those writing him off were bonkers.

Jaxa

Didn’t have much to do but also was so calm and composed when needed to be, leader in that box, commanding

Something De Gea has never been so it was great to see

Surely can’t be dropped at this point ?

acnumber9

Played well again. Happy to say that if he can keep putting in performances like that I may be wrong about him being our keeper.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Deano is the least of our problems. With stable defense and leadership in the formation, he can easily have many great seasons in United.

laughtersassassin

Don't see why De Gea would get back into the team.

Look how many crosses and corners Henderson claims.

If that's De Gea in goal those are all high risk conceeding situations.

I think it's clear Henderson is working on it knowing it's his biggest advantage over De Gea.

Really great going by him cause conceeding crosses and corners has been our biggest problem this season.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
There was a bit at the end where he came urging out of his box.

That's the difference between him and de Gea.

Aswell as the throw that initiated Shaw's goal.

mu4c_20le

He was good today. Looked slightly nervy which was understandable, but also sharp when called into action.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
He should be our first choice GK, he brings that calmness to the defensive line and also was good at leaving the line.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
He was good but if De Gea kicked like he did and parried out into danger then people would be slagging him off.
The praise will be a bit OTT after what was a relatively easy game for him because narrative, but he did well.

No one game is going to tell us whether he's up to it, which is why expecting him to convince everybody via the odd cup appearance was unfair. He's needed this run.

Status
Not open for further replies.