Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

RooneyLegend

He's a poor man's Pickford as far as I can tell. Brave, loud, brash and just not very good. Prone to making mistakes. If we really want to move on from DDG then we better get rid of the lot and bring in a quality keeper like Onana. Henderson like experiments won't take us anywhere.

Falcow

He's a poor man's Pickford as far as I can tell. Brave, loud, brash and just not very good. Prone to making mistakes. If we really want to move on from DDG then we better get rid of the lot and bring in a quality keeper like Onana. Henderson like experiments won't take us anywhere.
You could be right. I haven't really seen enough of him to judge. I have however seen more than enough of cowardly Dave, third goal all on him last night, had all the time in the world to smother that ball.

I'm so fed up right now. After feeling like slow but sure progress we are back in the fecking Europa.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
It was only yesterday when DDGs mistake cost us. And the last season and the one before when he singlehandedly cost us the champions league at the end of the season by his mistakes. Really what the heck are you on? Hendo might not be perfect rather not tested but you´re making this completely up

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
I watched Onana versus Liverpool the other night and he made a worse mistake than any de Gea or Henderson have made this season?

romufc

I am sorry but the reason DDG starts over him is experience in big games, DDG did not organise his back 5 yesterday and the third goal was partly his fault. He had to get rid of that ball.

The players got their chance to show they deserve to play against the best, DDG is one of the 4 I would shake up and change for the weekend.

Ole needs to make the hard calls, Henderson in.

Chicharito_

I've just read through your previous posts, you can't be a United fan?

Either on a WUM or you're one of the most negative posters I've come across.

Mcking

I am sorry but the reason DDG starts over him is experience in big games, DDG did not organise his back 5 yesterday and the third goal was partly his fault. He had to get rid of that ball.

The players got their chance to show they deserve to play against the best, DDG is one of the 4 I would shake up and change for the weekend.

Ole needs to make the hard calls, Henderson in.
I think the reason De Gea starts over him is because his name is David De Gea, and Henderson's isn't. Ole is just reluctant to make a big call.

hubbuh

Ole will need another 30 games to realise it. I mean he never game Romero a chance, even when De Gea fecked up on a weekly basis.

Our coaching staff always need longer to process things
The entire fecking club does. Bunch of smooth brained dinosaurs committed to some kind of process no one else can see or understand. A real kind of stasis seems to grip everyone that joins United.

Mcking

Not too far from how you'd describe Onana tbf.

Idxomer

I think he should be given the chance as playing DDG is too costly now but I also believe he won't work long-term. The team needs someone who is good at collecting crosses and long balls and also good with his feet.

The Leeds keeper is very raw now but looks an interesting prospect.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
From what I've seen I find DDG and Henderson quite similar in their goal keeping styles.
I cant say confidently that Henderson would've done any better, or chosen differently, with the 3rd goal last night.

RooneyLegend

That poster doesn't rate Fernandes. I wouldn't take his opinion seriously.
Not that I dont rate Bruno, I just don't rate him as highly as most on this forum who seem to think he's the second coming of Eric.
Not too far from how you'd describe Onana tbf.
Except Onana is very good and not prone to mistakes.
I've just read through your previous posts, you can't be a United fan?

Either on a WUM or you're one of the most negative posters I've come across.
If you're a United fan you have the right to be disgruntled and negative. We've been a horror show since Sir Alex retired. No amount of positive fandom is gonna change that. We have to be honest about these players and the coaches.
I watched Onana versus Liverpool the other night and he made a worse mistake than any de Gea or Henderson have made this season?
Not a regular occurrence which is the point.
Poor man's Pickford :lol: christ
You'll find out the hard way.

Swiss_Red89

The only one positive aspect from yesterdays loss for me is that Henderson now will likely stay with us for the entire season. With the chance to play the Europa League and the domestic cup games, i think he will be ok for now.

I can't see Ole dropping DDG completely, but i hope he will start to rotate more even in the PL. (Can see DDG be rested in the upcoming Christmas period one or two times for example).

MU655

A mistake for the first goal, albeit, I do wonder why we pass in our own box when the opposition players are inside. It puts needless pressure on our players.

The second goal was not really his fault; it was very poor defending that led to that situation. De Gea or Henderson in goal and I believe we would concede there, not the goalkeepers' fault.

Pulled off a save that secured the three points at the end.

In the end, he has rarely played this season and looks rusty. Nothing really to shout home about; a young keeper making mistakes is due course. We had the same with De Gea at the start, so I hope he won't take too much flack.

RuudtheRed

I don't think he played well at all today. Maguire didn't help him out with the backpass in the lead up to the first goal, but any goalkeeper who makes that kind of error is culpable. I can only imagine how De Gea would have been castigated had he committed the same mistake.

Not too sure if he could have come out to claim the ball at the corner for the 2nd goal, but would give the benefit of the doubt. Good save at the end though to deny a 3-3 result.

I reckon he's not quite ready to take over as our #1 just yet, and maybe this will cool our expectations of him for the time being.

el3mel

This was rubbish. If we had dropped points it would have been fully on him and no one else.

Still a long time ahead of him to become a starter. Seems we were unpatient.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Send him on loan. Not good enough to be a starter yet like some of you claim.
Another loan probably won't help much at this point. He could go on loan and have an amazing season again like last season, then come back here and not perform as well. The pressure of playing at United is different to being on loan elsewhere. Let him get matches under his belt here to manage the pressure.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Shocker. But christ your captain playing a 6 yard ball back to you 6 yards out from inside the box when there are opposition players around. Awful stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.