Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
He'll get the balance right eventually. Or we've got the new Barthez on our hands, who knows! Wonder if he'll let Lindelof kiss his forehead though at least.

Golden Nugget

He doesn't exude any calmness which a United GK should do. Some very poor lapses of judgment when coming off his line v Burnley that on another day could easily get punished. In this run of game he's had, he's done ok, he hasn't shown enough to be United No1 for the future. So if we decide to go ahead with him, he'll have to grow into the role and improve his decision making.
it was sunny. The amount of times the defenders put their hand in the air to block the sun when the ball was high proves that; and that’s also from the Burnley players in the first half. He made the rihht

Seeking attention and trying to make a name for himself by.....wearing a cap. This is up there with people blaming Depay's poor form at United on his car.
Exactly this :lol: if he starts starting his own brand with DH26 with an icon with a cap on that’s a different story. Wearing a cap in one sunny game? Na

Eugenius

Agree with the 'trying too hard' comments. The last thing we need is a Pickford or Hart type who believe their hype too much and start becoming erratic.

I'm not yet sold on Deano. Against the DDG of 2018-21 it's hard to say he doesn't deserve a chance, but it's also not clear whether he has true potential to be a GK for a title winning side. Can anyone say with complete conviction that he's looked better for us than Romero has? He still has work to do on his handling and on crosses for me.

BFernandes

He was attention seeking in my opinion, trying to make a name for himself and provoke discussion. He succeeded in that respect. It wasn't that sunny, the Burnley keeper didn't need a cap in the first half. Wearing a cap also will prevent him from competing for headers.
Sorry, what? :houllier:

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
He was attention seeking in my opinion, trying to make a name for himself and provoke discussion. He succeeded in that respect. It wasn't that sunny, the Burnley keeper didn't need a cap in the first half. Wearing a cap also will prevent him from competing for headers.
Worst post on the caf there will ever be. You ought to be embarrassed. Have you ever seen a goalkeeper head the ball? Christ almighty.

Oranges038

How exactly did he succeed? Because someone posted a picture on Twitter? And some Twitter twats tweeted twatty comments.

Amazing, man wore hat on a sunny day.

He's worn hats numerous times before in similar situations, some do, some don't.

I wonder how these twatter muppets would react to Kharine now, style and class. What a hero.

Siezard

Dean looks cool wearing the cap. Having already proven himself by beating the no 1 at man utd, he's free to do what he wants as long as he keeps on performing well!

TheReligion

Abusive
Ha ha what is this.

Hes the goal keeper of Manchester United. How does he need to make a name for himself by wearing a fecking cap?

The sun also moves around the sky as the day goes on. The bastard even goes in during the evening.

Finally how would having a cap on his head prevent him from competing for crosses with his hands? Or are you suggesting he should be heading things that come into the box away himself?

Swiss_Red89

Attention seeking bastard to change the colour of his cap.

Very calm and confident performance otherwise. Our Number one!

Brophs

The One and Only
Potentially daft question, but why was he holding on to the ball after the match? Is the clean sheet his hat trick?

MrBrightside1989

Hypothetical question and it may have been answered before, but had Henderson gone back to Sheff Utd this season what impact would he have had on their league position?
They have lost a lot of games by the odd goal and would replacing Ramsdale with Henderson have made a significant impact?

Sparky Rhiwabon

Hypothetical question and it may have been answered before, but had Henderson gone back to Sheff Utd this season what impact would he have had on their league position?
They have lost a lot of games by the odd goal and would replacing Ramsdale with Henderson have made a significant impact?
He earned them loads of points, statistically, the previous season. They would've easily stayed up imo. I don’t think they would have done as well as last season though because teams have also worked out how to beat their system.

I don’t think one player could have made such a big difference. Having said that if they had got a couple of wins early on, they may have had a bit of momentum that they never got.

i still think they would have been relegated. Scoring goals has been a bigger problem than their keeper. How much did they spend on the Liverpool lad?

justsomebloke

He earned them loads of points, statistically, the previous season. They would've easily stayed up imo. I don’t think they would have done as well as last season though because teams have also worked out how to beat their system.
Also, they've had quite a few injuries in their back line, whose qualities are crucial to that system. As well as arguably their best outfield player, Sander Berge.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I feel so much more calm with him in goal. He comes all the way out of the box left right and centre.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Our defence looked quite ropey at times today. Must be down to his poor communication. /sarcasm

He's was perfectly fine, as per usual.

Red_toad

Comes back into the team and the defence just looks so much more a complete unit (bar Lindelöf's cock up)

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
Suckered Watkins into diving and getting himself sent off.

Genius.
IMO it was a bit clumsy and he missed the ball and could concede penalty easily but Watkins dived to prevent any injury. was a knee high and I wouldn't balme the striker, so a bit harsh second yellow..

Status
Not open for further replies.