Dean Saunders

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
They're not very effective at reducing reoffending rates, and studies show community sentences are much more effective.

Jailing somebody for a day is utterly pointless, and serves zero purpose
Agree that short term sentences are pointless, no rehabilitation takes place. By the time you get inducted, showered and a shave your released. For Dean Saunders though I think a spell inside would do him a lot of good. He will come out a changed person and I dont think he will re-offend again. If he gets a reduced sentence at his appeal or its commuted to a suspended sentence then the likelihood of him re-offending becomes higher as he will believe hes got away with one.

For other repeat offenders, jailing them isnt the answer. Most of them want to go back inside to get a break from the missus. Giving them other things such as community service, might work but if they are determined to go to jail then they can refuse the work.

For first offenders that plead guilty to minor crimes and have shown remorse, then I believe its better to give them a chance on community service, like Spain and the 2 year thing, if the crime isnt worthy of 2 years jail time then give them something else as an alternative.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
probably a result of working with Alan Brazil
Brazil's just funny. My best mate had a drink with him and Hansen in Dover Street wine bar years ago. Said he was a good laugh.

Saunders on the other hand, I'd cross the street to avoid

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Such an arsehole. I don’t understand how somebody who has failed consistently as a manager gets paid to say how top class managers could do better..?!

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
They get a 30 min a week phone call from the slammer each week don’t they?
Not without money on their pins they don’t, no! They can trade their visit credits for 3 mins worth of phone credit for free but 10 weeks isn’t long enough to accumulate enough visit credits to do it.

buckooo1978

Brazil's just funny. My best mate had a drink with him and Hansen in Dover Street wine bar years ago. Said he was a good laugh.

Saunders on the other hand, I'd cross the street to avoid
yeah was thinking more about his fondness for the booze - he's a legendary drinker by all accounts

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
Football comes from within.

What a ridiculous statement.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Dunno if we need a thread bump every time a Talkshite rent-a-quote merchant does what he's paid to do.

Spark

In a world that has The Rest is Football and The Overlap, Talksport is actually impressively shit in every single way possible. Zero redeeming features, it's genuinely for morons.

Pickle85

Guy's an absolute fossil. Zero awareness that things have moved on since his time.