Declan Rice

Alabaster Codify7

Is this still a thing? Ole is Norwegian and the owners are American but that doesn’t seem to count it seems. Probably why we went after Christopher Easton from Spurs and Paul Dalton of Juve last window. :D

There’s nothing wrong with having a preference for players who have grown up in a teams country. There’s so many aspects in play that makes signing a player from abroad riskier than one who knows the league, the language, the culture etc. And as England has arguably the best set of young players in the world at the moment, there’s all the more reason to.

There is when they are very very average players being touted at high prices. Ridiculously high in this case and the case of Sean fecking Longstaff.

Tel074

If you can’t see that a 20 year old Declan Rice is a very talented footballer who can only improve, then I don’t know what to say really.

Sure, I wouldn’t want us to spend £70/80 million + on him at this stage, but I am confident he will become a very good player.

Some people are way too quick to dismiss a players ability after a bad game or two. A lot of you did this exact same thing to Tammy Abraham when he missed that penalty, now he’s proving to be one of the best strikers in the league this season. Our own fans even did the same with McTominay and he’s arguably been our best player this season.

Every player is different and will take a different trajectory, but my point is sometimes it’s too easy to write young players off, especially when a blind man can see they are talented.
Him being talented or not isn't the issue.. The issue is he good enough to play at United and the simple answer is no he isn't . He isnt anywhere near good enough on the ball and in general he just isnt as good as some people had tried to make us believe

jackal&hyde

Don't understand the hype with this one. I expect defenders for a top club to be better on the ball then this guy and he is a mid...

Zoo

He hasn’t kicked on this season and his place in the England squad will be in jeopardy if Jose resurrects Eric Dier.

Based Adnan

Schneiderlin at Southampton was a far better player than current Declan Rice. Anyone stupid enough to spend the £60M+ needs their head checked.