Declan Rice

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Overhyped, overrated and average.

If he was from Latvia no one would think anything of him.
He’d probably be Latvia’s best ever player tbf

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
I dont argree, add in a great long range passer and you could be describing Michael Carrick. I also dont think you can compare international football with club football. Many a world class talent within the league has failed for England, not that I am saying I see him as that. I think forgetting the fee he would be a good signing, but you cant forget the fee and there are other players that are potentially better and a lot cheaper
Yeah, but he's got no good attributes in dictating play or distribution. Everyone just calls him tidy with the ball and breaks up play very well. That is exactly what I would want from a CB, not from a midfielder.

jesperjaap

Yeah, but he's got no good attributes in dictating play or distribution. Everyone just calls him tidy with the ball and breaks up play very well. That is exactly what I would want from a CB, not from a midfielder.
Although his distribution is very simple, his weight of pass and awareness is good. By that analogy you wouldnt want Makelele, Fernandhino, Busquets

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
He’d probably be Latvia’s best ever player tbf
Was meant to make an unfunny joke about Verpakovskis , here. Must have given up myself...
Although his distribution is very simple, his weight of pass and awareness is good. By that analogy you wouldnt want Makelele, Fernandhino, Busquets
Makelele was agile and quick and lot better going forward than people seem to remember. Rice doesn't posses those traits. Busquets and Fernandinhos distribution is streets ahead, I'm not really sure why you would use them as an example. I'd say he is more like Henderson in his distribution, but not as mobile.