Dejan Kulusevski

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!

jamesjimmybyrondean

He mentioned in an interview that he has no plans of leaving and wants to develop in Italy. He's also said he wants to play in a great team though

jamesjimmybyrondean

Apparently Inter has agreed a deal with Atalanta to sign him for 30m and all that's left now is to convince Parma to terminate his loan

troylocker

Looks like the next big Swedish star. I haven’t watched him, but stats and youtube looks good on him. Seems to be a lot of end product already there.

Kamprad

As I said before, looks like a slower(but still good) version of Robben. He runs exactly the same. Look at his arms haha

dev1l

BTW is the Napoli defender making the cock up in the first goal 120 million man Koulibaly?

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Crazy how Parma have risen from the ashes all of the sudden. Last time I heard they were in dire straits and declared bankrupt, could have sworn it were only few years ago. Just ran a quick wiki read on them and their ownership/financial changes are a weird one, they were declared bankrupt in 2015, re-founded in Serie D but secured three straight promotions to Serie A in 2018. Staggering how quickly they've recovered to Serie A. Hmmm.

Cathy Ferguson

We scouted him again last night and we are preparing a 30m EUR offer, according to La Gazetta.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
His agent:

“The boy’s dream is to play in a great team, but it’s everyone’s dream. What Dejan wants is a great leap, reasoned and studied, putting all the parties together. Manchester United on Kulusevski?

“He is followed by several Premier League clubs; he could have left this summer too. He is doing very well now, we decided to take this route at Parma, and the boy was very intelligent from a sporting point of view.

“There were so many great offers this summer; we went to Parma because to get to the big ones you have to do the right path.”

“I call him a soldier on a mission: he works and never complained, much less anyone complained about him.

“He is hungry and wants to arrive, combined with a talent and a physique not indifferent: he cannot but have a rosy future.”

NoPace

A left-footed right winger who looks to link and play short passes and can score goals does make sense considering what we're missing and that our forwards all want the ball to feet.

dev1l

Interesting. Not much in Swedish media although I am not reading it very much. Going to be hard for him to play regulary for Juve, but it is a good club to be in.
True...he ll have a league winners medal every year :)

podurban2

Interesting. Not much in Swedish media although I am not reading it very much. Going to be hard for him to play regulary for Juve, but it is a good club to be in.
Romano is light-years ahead of the Swedish media.

On another note, never even heard of him.

Gordon S

Swedish media reporting he is in Turin for a medical.

izec

We were interested but again too slow moving in.
To be fair, Juve and Inter have monopolised the talent in that league in recent years. It will be the same for Tonali.

It would be hard for us anyway, but the way we conduct business nowadays, we stand no chance at all. Slow and cant sell a project

F1D

We were interested but again too slow moving in.
Dejan is of a Macedonian descent, which means that like the most football players from the Balkans, he prefers Italy or Germany as a country for development. No need to blame the club for this one really, everyone in Macedonia thought he'll move to Juventus or Inter.

Jacob

First time I've heard of him and I'm from Sweden. Looks like a fantastic talent. Dare I say, more well-rounded and clever than Greenwood.

Status
Not open for further replies.