Dele Alli on the move? / signed for Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly wouldn’t be that bothered but it seems more that it’s press gossip.
I’m not saying he’s going, or that he should. But clearly there is speculation, and it’s pretty obvious he’s expendable and spurs would accept an offer for him. That’s not been the case before.

Fahad Jawaid

Good for us i guess. It will result in PSG buying him and in turn Spurs will buy Lingard of us. If only we can manage to include Dalot in Telles Deal and manage to sell Smalling we would have around 30-35M spare which will surely help us to close Sancho deal.

Out:
Lingard 15-20M
Smalling 15M
James 12M
Total 47M

Ins:
Telles 5M plus Dalot
Sancho 108M
VDB 35M
Total 148M

Net: 100M

Plus on top of this, if we can manage to sell Jones (5M), Periera (10M), Romero (8M) and Rojo (2M) we might be able to recoup another 20-25M, then our net spending will get to 75M it may allow us to sign one CB.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Semi decent option. Some of our fan base need to watch more football. Lingard is not an option for a club like Manchester United at all. I would actually give him as a free gift to Jose for his services at United, so long as that neans we can sign decent players and reduce the wage bill.

Lingard is of no use to Manchester United, has never been and will never be. He is here on sentimentality as an academy player. We need to move on from that kind of thinking if we seriously want to compete for major honours again.

Our fan base is so weird no wonder the Glazers love us.
Imagine have a mad rant because I dared to claim Lingard is a “semi-decent” option on the right :lol:

My point was about Alli not Lingard. He’s of absolutely no use to us.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Seems like it's more than just paper talk then.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Yeah hes done for at Spurs then

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
If he is going i hope he goes to foreign league
There is no way Levy will loan him within the league. If this is a permanent transfer, maybe things will be different. But who can afford him? Would he go to Wolves :wenger:

Lee565

In all honesty fair play to mourinho for not putting up with alli's mediocrity and lack of effort and makes it clear for the world, the player and levy that he has to be moved on.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
In the amazon doc, didn't come across as being thick as I'd imagined. Surprisingly sounded thoughtful and intelligent (toothpaste clip notwithstanding).
I thought he came across as if he was 15.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
Looks like the relationship between Jose and Dele is beyond repair then.

But will PSG make an acceptable bid?

The lad was named the most valuable player in the world at one point, wasn't he?

I wouldn't be happy if I was a Spurs fan. He's being allowed to do what he wasn't at United (ship out young talent for aging ones)

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
He's been dogshite for almost 2 years now.
He picked it up a bit shortly after Mourinho arrived, 3 goals and 3 assists in Mourinho's first 4 games. Judging by the Spurs doc he's a bit lazy and not the smartest but that's been edited. Not sure if it's been edited to be unfair on him however.

Does suggest that Mourinho is fed up with his laziness.

Looks like the relationship between Jose and Dele is beyond repair then.

But will PSG make an acceptable bid?

The lad was named the most valuable player in the world at one point, wasn't he?

I wouldn't be happy if I was a Spurs fan. He's being allowed to do what he wasn't at United (ship out young talent for aging ones)
He was. Age and potential were massive factors, and he was really delivering on the pitch.

I think he may end up doing the rounds at clubs and being a decent squad option, nothing more. Difficult to pin down where he should be playing.

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout
Sorry, I wasn’t aware you knew him.
Have you never seen him play? He's repeatedly done cnutish things on the pitch and judging by his video taking the piss out of an Asian person a few months ago he doesn't seem to be much better off the pitch either.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Have you never seen him play? He's repeatedly done cnutish things on the pitch and judging by his video taking the piss out of an Asian person a few months ago he doesn't seem to be much better off the pitch either.
Maybe it’s one thing that Jose has done that we all can agree on

Coops73

Did you ever watch Roy Keane play? Yeah, stupid video but he did apologise.

Delano

Honestly watching the documentary I felt that he wasn't a Mourinho sort of player.

He questioned his attitude to kick on, was calling him a lazy bastard and having a pop at him for being slow and ponderous on the ball.

He'd expect Dele to respond, but he obviously hasn't in the way he'd like.

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout
Did you ever watch Roy Keane play? Yeah, stupid video but he did apologise.
Roy Keane was absolutely a cnut on the pitch, I don't think anyone would say otherwise? If Dele Alli was half as talented as Keane I'd take him here too.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I'd be happy if I were a Spurs fan. Average player. Him out, Bale in - nice window for Spurs.

Coops73

Roy Keane was absolutely a cnut on the pitch, I don't think anyone would say otherwise? If Dele Alli was half as talented as Keane I'd take him here too.
Totally different players but I hear what you’re saying.

Dele Ali not so long ago was playing some excellent football and he’s far better than Lingard, I’m not saying I want him at United, he’s not what we need for a start but not wanting talented footballers because he’s acting like a twat on a video will probably see you turning your back on half the professional footballers on the planet.

Last edited:

starman

He's someone that hard to value, I am looking at Transfermarkt and he has a market value of 58m, which is pretty surprising, if PSG offer that, Ed needs to get on the phone and tell them, for 10 or 20m more they can have Pogba.

Anyway a loan would look more likely...

Status
Not open for further replies.