Dele Alli on the move? / signed for Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri

Will he go out on loan or be sold? Left out of the last two match day squads. It's not like they're in a healthy financial position. There were some rumours of a loan to PSG and Inter.

Will be interesting to see how this develops until the close of the window.

TheMod

If spurs move him out then there will be space for Jesse Lingard to transfer to the Spurs Squad :smirk:

C'est Moi Cantona

Sure they need to get some money in now, but not too sure they'll be many takers for Dele at big money now though.

The Urban Goose

We really don't need Alli, that'd give us four AMCs but no RW, an aging CDM, an unreliable LB and an incompetent CD.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Biggest cnut in that spurs team. Sell abroad please.

ForeverRed1

I can’t remember a fall from grace this big in a long time. World beater not so long ago, one of the first players to be picked for both England and Tottenham. What actually happened to him? Is it a confidence thing? Can he get it back?

mu4c_20le

Think he'll be one of Pochettino's first signings wherever he goes.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I can’t remember a fall from grace this big in a long time. World beater not so long ago, one of the first players to be picked for both England and Tottenham. What actually happened to him? Is it a confidence thing? Can he get it back?
He was always a bit overrated and people thought he was better than he actually was because of fantasy football and being youth. Don't forget that Lingard was still somewhat preferred over him even at his peak for England.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Ali is too much of a moments player but little else. He has scored some great individual goals in his time yet I've never seen him dominate a team outside of those moments.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
I’m honestly surprised Jose was so enamoured with him in the first place. Probably thought he could be his Lampard, I can imagine him being one of those personalities he finds difficult to accept/manage in the modern game.

See if there s a reaction from him, if not we will sell him I just don't see it this window.
I wouldn’t say that. There have been rumours ever since it was clear Bale was coming in. Spurs need to raise funds. And if he’s not first choice he’s the obvious candidate. Numerous clubs have been linked with him.

Stretender

Makes zero sense. Let’s add a 7th central midfielder and swap him with one of our only semi-decent options on the right.
Semi decent option. Some of our fan base need to watch more football. Lingard is not an option for a club like Manchester United at all. I would actually give him as a free gift to Jose for his services at United, so long as that neans we can sign decent players and reduce the wage bill.

Lingard is of no use to Manchester United, has never been and will never be. He is here on sentimentality as an academy player. We need to move on from that kind of thinking if we seriously want to compete for major honours again.

Our fan base is so weird no wonder the Glazers love us.

Semi decent option. Some of our fan base need to watch more football. Lingard is not an option for a club like Manchester United at all. I would actually give him as a free gift to Jose for his services at United, so long as that neans we can sign decent players and reduce the wage bill.

Lingard is of no use to Manchester United, has never been and will never be. He is here on sentimentality as an academy player. We need to move on from that kind of thinking if we seriously want to compete for major honours again.

Our fan base is so weird no wonder the Glazers love us.
You are a shameful example of a football fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.