Dele Alli on the move? / signed for Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bwuk

I'd take a swap because Dele Alli when on form is far better than Lingard.

Perhaps a change of scenery would help Dele.

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Why do PSG need Dele?
We need numbers in attack and are looking for bargains. Cavani and Choupo left on a free, Draxler may also be on the move. There may not be better than Alli on the market available on loan.

We need numbers in attack and are looking for bargains. Cavani and Choupo left on a free, Draxler may also be on the move. There may not be better than Alli on the market available on loan.
Has Cavani got a club? Not interested for Utd, just generally curious.

iKnowNothing

Cheers. So PSG are looking to add to their bench then? Sounds about right.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Indifferent on a potential swap.
A straight swap Lingard for Dele? If we’re considering quality only, why wouldn’t we?

Only thing is he isn’t what we need. He’d be okay back up for Bruno but reckon VdB is better and Dele hates United.

MattofManchester

The amount of times Jose has called him lazy and he thinks it's funny on that Amazon prime thing.

Wonder who wants a guy that doesn't give 100%?

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Mourinho went in hard on him after tonight's game

"a player that plays in that position has to be a player that links and creates, not one that creates problems for his team on the counter attack.

“They caught us on the counter-attack, so yes, I was upset"

Everywhere Mourinho goes he falls out with at least one player, bet N'Dombele is just thankful it isn't him anymore :lol:

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Either Mourinho will get an Ndombele reaction out of him, which is not looking likely, or just driving down his price in the market. They'd be silly to sell in January instead of loaning him out and establishing decent value.

What would he fetch right now?

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Either Mourinho will get an Ndombele reaction out of him, which is not looking likely, or just driving down his price in the market. They'd be silly to sell in January instead of loaning him out and establishing decent value.

What would he fetch right now?
He’s contracted till 2023, they can do whatever they want. He’ll only go for the price Levy wants

He’s contracted till 2023, they can do whatever they want. He’ll only go for the price Levy wants
If he goes, he will go for a hell of a lot less than Levy wants.

If they sold him 2 years ago, he would have been upwards of £80m. He’s now in the £20m bracket. Don’t see any top 6 pl teams interested.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Can't believe some people want this guy here. He's just a more expensive version of Lingard. Even Jose isn't fooled into playing him.
People seem to forget that even at his peak, Lingard was preferred for England somewhat rightly. He would struggle to get into some of our matchday squads, even with 9 subs,

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
If he goes, he will go for a hell of a lot less than Levy wants.

If they sold him 2 years ago, he would have been upwards of £80m. He’s now in the £20m bracket. Don’t see any top 6 pl teams interested.
Whatever, it’ll still be a profit on the fee they bought him for

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Yeah, I don't think this ongoing narrative is doing Spurs any favours (unless it somehow jolts Alli into action). I'd be surprised if there's any club looking to spent 40m on him, and a few years ago that would have been cheap. Spurs aren't really in a position to keep expensive players who aren't wanted, given Mourinho surely has 2-3 positions in mind to address.

A loan where he's guaranteed games in a decent side seems the obvious route, if Alli is not responding to being thrown to the wolves by Mourinho. Sell in the summer.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Levy knows he should have sold him to us.

He would have got 80mil plus.

el3mel

I still don't get how massively he has declined. Back in the day he was banging 20 goals in a season with Spurs and the media was all over him and Kane as a pair. What ruined him exactly, terrible attitude ? Not caring that much anymore ?

KennyBurner

I still don't get how massively he has declined. Back in the day he was banging 20 goals in a season with Spurs and the media was all over him and Kane as a pair. What ruined him exactly, terrible attitude ? Not caring that much anymore ?
He doesn't have a defined role and technically isnt that good. Players like him never last. Havertz will follow the same route when Chelsea realize he is worthless as an attacking creator.

Threesus

Good luck selling him. He's their version of Lingard on a much higher salary
Has done feck all in almost 3 years :houllier:
I actually think he played well in 2018-2019(even provided the assist to Lucas Moura in the semifinal second leg against Ajax). I just think that the change of manager has not worked out for him and he operated in a special role that Poch created for him where he worked in tandem with another dynamic creator in Eriksen. Not sure if Ndombele could work with him like that.

Maybe needs a change of scenery. That goal against Crystal palace is one of the best goals I have ever seen.

Gerald G

Mourinho went in hard on him after tonight's game

"a player that plays in that position has to be a player that links and creates, not one that creates problems for his team on the counter attack.

“They caught us on the counter-attack, so yes, I was upset"

Everywhere Mourinho goes he falls out with at least one player, bet N'Dombele is just thankful it isn't him anymore :lol:
He really said this??? Blimey!

For Alli's on sake, he needs to move and get regular football. I'm not sure which club, but I'm certain that he won't be short of suitors

Kyonn

Remember when Jose did the exact same thing to Mata and United still paid a huge fee for him?

Carl

has permanently erect nipples

And this was the reason :lol:
fecking hell. When I read his comments I thought he must have lost the ball and then Stoke pretty much immediately scored because Spurs were so out of position. That went all the way back to the Stoke GK though! :lol:

el_loco_bielsa

Supports
liverpool
He needs to get out of spurs pronto. Mourinho’s going nowhere for another season or two seeing how much in awe of him levy is, and dele can’t afford to be wasting another 2 years training with the reserve team and being brought on for meaningless cup games and then panned afterwards in public.

I think he’s lazy and possibly has an attitude issue but it doesn‘t appear to be bad enough to be unfixable. He needs a manager who can light a fire under his arse and motivate him back to those levels he was achieving previously, because the potential is there. I’d love to see how he’d do in a nagelsmann, rose or klopp team.

HJ12

fecking hell. When I read his comments I thought he must have lost the ball and then Stoke pretty much immediately scored because Spurs were so out of position. That went all the way back to the Stoke GK though! :lol:
Prettt ridiculous to pin the goal on Dele. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.