Deleting responses

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
It's probably just me and the little things that annoy me but say you've typed out a comment/response and you decide you don't want to send it is there not a button you can add to just wipe it out so it doesn't remember it next time you dip into the thread?

It's really handy that it remembers it for if you're typing a response and then you decide you're gonna send it later or for any number of other reasons but I find myself typing something out and then thinking against sending it and then it's there half typed waiting in the comment box when I go back into the thread later on.

As said it's a really minor niggle but if you decide not to press send and then later on you want to comment something else you've gotta delete it and I'm lazy/irritated as feck at times.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
It's probably just me and the little things that annoy me but say you've typed out a comment/response and you decide you don't want to send it is there not a button you can add to just wipe it out so it doesn't remember it next time you dip into the thread?
Delete draft.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
Oh my god I never knew about that delete draft, this is a game changer!