Delle Alli awful challenges

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Awful awful tackle. He really shouldn't get away with that. Doesn't engage his brain whatsoever. Can see him doing something like that in the World Cup:rolleyes:

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Jesus, did the ref act on that? Should definitely get a ban.

Always seems to think he's a real 'ard man to me but thats an ankle breaker, shocking.

Ephrem

He is a second striker. His ball retention and ability is not good for a CM or a number 10.

redIndianDevil

Jesus, did the ref act on that? Should definitely get a ban.

Always seems to think he's a real 'ard man to me but thats an ankle breaker, shocking.
He is a diving bitch too. Typical can-dish-it-out-but-cant-take-it guy. The only reason he gets away with out criticism is due to him being a decent English player.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
De Bruyne's response. Class.

On whether Manchester City are thinking about going the whole season unbeaten: "No, absolutely not.

"We are here to win titles. We had a great start, it's still more than half (of the season to go) so it's still very difficult - we want to win every game and everybody who comes in is doing an incredible job."

On Dele Alli's challenge that saw the Spurs player get a yellow card: "I am a split second before Dele and it happens, it's part of football."

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
He's always been a bit of a cnut, fecking disgraceful tackle today. The audacity to try and injure a player whose level he'll probably never reach. Kane as well should have been off.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
De Bruyne's response. Class.

On whether Manchester City are thinking about going the whole season unbeaten: "No, absolutely not.

"We are here to win titles. We had a great start, it's still more than half (of the season to go) so it's still very difficult - we want to win every game and everybody who comes in is doing an incredible job."

On Dele Alli's challenge that saw the Spurs player get a yellow card: "I am a split second before Dele and it happens, it's part of football."
citeh spend every game diving in every 50/50 they lose and getting preferential treatment by every ref, they have a manager with a long history of doping... not ideal what Alli did, but I'm not really bothered.

Nice to see some passion from a player against the bitters. Alli went up in my estimation in that game - at least you can see he still cares and isn't just rolling over as most of citeh's opponents have done thus far this season.

mav_9me

citeh spend every game diving in every 50/50 they lose and getting preferential treatment by every ref, they have a manager with a long history of doping... not ideal what Alli did, but I'm not really bothered.

Nice to see some passion from a player against the bitters. Alli went up in my estimation in that game - at least you can see he still cares and isn't just rolling over as most of citeh's opponents have done thus far this season.
Trying to break somebody's ankle because he is losing the game is not passion.

Prodigal7

Again!? Feck me this guy is depraved.
Probably lashing out as slowly but surely everyone is finally realizing he's overrated as feck. Erikson is way better.
Agreed, the guy is a psychopath.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Like de Bruyne himself said, they both went for the ball and Alli was just slower than KDB, if city's players are somehow reacting more quickly to every challenge then unfortunately they will get caught late from time to time - we can't expect their opponents to tackle soft just because the bitters' players are reacting more quickly somehow.

Fair play to KDB for taking it on the chin, and fair play to Alli for getting stuck in against them.

Hopefully we see many more players getting properly stuck into citeh as the season progresses. I'm sure we will.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
I thought Kane's was worse.
Alli definitely worse. Alli's was head on and Kane wasn't going after a grounded leg. Both straight reds but Alli's challenge was nasty.

He's gotten away with more red cards than Costa.

MThomas

Figo: In Spain we called Benitez 'píldora para dor
Like de Bruyne himself said, they both went for the ball and Alli was just slower than KDB, if city's players are somehow reacting more quickly to every challenge then unfortunately they will get caught late from time to time - we can't expect their opponents to tackle soft just because the bitters' players are reacting more quickly somehow.

Fair play to KDB for taking it on the chin, and fair play to Alli for getting stuck in against them.

Hopefully we see many more players getting properly stuck into citeh as the season progresses. I'm sure we will.
Getting stuck in :lol:
It's pretty fecking obvious what All is doing, and going for the ball is not it.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d

Look, I don’t like City, but you can’t praise Alli for showing “passion” with that tackle, it was a cnuts challenge plain and simple