Demarai Gray

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Any context to that? Presumably he's fallen out with Dyche?

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Interesting. There have been so many people who cite Dyche as a good man manager including current and past players so I'd be surprised if so. If I recall Gray has had issues with every club he's played for. Will have to wait until more comes out about this but that's as clear a statement as any that he wants out!

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
He's pissed because he didn't get a move on the deadline day but it looks like there's more to this.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
He's pissed because he didn't get a move on the deadline day but it looks like there's more to this.
I just find it interesting if he has fallen out with Dyche as both Townsend and Dele cited how Dyche cared more about them as people than talking about football.

top1whoisman

Scout
I just find it interesting if he has fallen out with Dyche as both Townsend and Dele cited how Dyche cared more about them as people than talking about football.
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out later that it's the player who has behaved unprofessionally. Looks like he's been trying to get a transfer all summer and considering he hasn't even featured in the match day squad this season suggests he hasn't conducted himself the best way. We'll see.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Surprised so many in here seem to rate him. He was bang average for us.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
He was supposed to be going to Fulham but think they were constantly low balling with fees. Then a Saudi club came in but again not sure what's happened but imagine it will accelerate.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out later that it's the player who has behaved unprofessionally. Looks like he's been trying to get a transfer all summer and considering he hasn't even featured in the match day squad this season suggests he hasn't conducted himself the best way. We'll see.
Yup. Just sounds like he's refused to train and said he wants to leave, we have rejected bids we don't deem fair and he's having a hissy fit.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
It's more about how poor the Everton squad is, they need all the help they can get.
I genuinely believe we are better without him. He's too selfish as a player and you can't really afford that at the bottom. We have Danjuma who is a bit selfish too but already has two goals and looks like he has better work rate going forward and back compared to Gray.

I think Gray has all the attributes to be brilliant but in the last 5% he lacks good decision making because he wants it to be all about him.

His goal and assist record is really crap for how 'good' he is.

top1whoisman

Scout
I genuinely believe we are better without him. He's too selfish as a player and you can't really afford that at the bottom. We have Danjuma who is a bit selfish too but already has two goals and looks like he has better work rate going forward and back compared to Gray.

I think Gray has all the attributes to be brilliant but in the last 5% he lacks good decision making because he wants it to be all about him.

That's fair.

ROFLUTION

You probably’ve seen much more Everton than me, but for me his decision making is one of his best traits. His best performances have been exactly where he assisted other’s and werent leading the line. But it’s a long time since he’s had a good spell.

cj_sparky

Gray isn't the brightest, I remember him nearly walking into the rear rotor of a helicopter after trying to duck under the tail.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
You probably’ve seen much more Everton than me, but for me his decision making is one of his best traits. His best performances have been exactly where he assisted other’s and werent leading the line. But it’s a long time since he’s had a good spell.
He had one assist last season.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Gray isn't the brightest, I remember him nearly walking into the rear rotor of a helicopter after trying to duck under the tail.
:lol:

I mean obviously I'm very glad it didn't happen but that would be a cartoon way to go. When was that, when he was at Leicester?

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Probably 6 on 1 half a dozen on the other. Sometimes personalities just clash.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Surprised so many in here seem to rate him. He was bang average for us.
He’s had a couple of purple patches and high profile big goals. He’s an OK player in general but when he was younger, there was hope that he could develop into a much better player than what he became.